Where are good places for reviews? #HelpNeeded

With 3 new books out (plus an anthology) so far this year, I find myself in the need of reviews. Any suggestions on good places to get them? Blog tour, book club, online reader groups, etc. I'm open to all ideas.

Join Kayelle's Keepers www.facebook.com/groups/KayellesKeepers

Cathy Brockman

Enticing Journey seems to be good. And Gay Book Promo these are two I have worked with as blogger and reviewer.
--

Patricia Bates

I recently did a google for bloggers/influencers who do reviews. Got a list if over 300...I'm on my phone but can did it out off my desktop if you like.

Victoria Jayne

I've found those lists tend to be outdated.

In that the blogs either no longer exist, aren't accepting review requests, or don't accept requests from Indie Authors.

What I do is find a favorite author and/or a best seller in my genre who has recently released a book similar to mine (within the last month or two) and go to that books' Goodreads page

Once there, I click every reviewer for the first two pages. If the reviewer has a link in their profile, they tend to be a blogger/bookstgrammer/booktuber.

Once on their page, I look through their content to see what type of books they're reviewing, and then read their review request guidelines. I make sure they are accepting review requests, and what the steps are. I follow all their social media. Then I send a review request.

If/when they accept, I then send the book over.

I never pay for a review.

I watch their social media & check my goodreads for the review.

Once the review is posted, I try to find a poignant line, and make a graphic for it in Canva. I then post the review across all my social media and on my website with a link back to their review & tag them in the post. That way I'm promoting them as much as they are helping to promote me

Thank you,

Victoria Jayne

https://www.authorvictoriajayne.com

--
Thank you,

Victoria Jayne
Author of The Prophecy Trilogy

Website: www.AuthorVictoriaJayne.com

Holy cow! That's a great idea! Thank you for sharing it.

Join Kayelle's Keepers www.facebook.com/groups/KayellesKeepers

Victoria Jayne

You are most welcome.

Its time consuming, and not everyone will accept or respond, but the list will at least be active and you will get some acceptances which is nice.

--
Thank you,

Victoria Jayne
Author of THE PROPHECY TRILOGY

--
Thank you,

Victoria Jayne
Author of The Prophecy Trilogy

Website: www.AuthorVictoriaJayne.com

Lis

I've used booksirens for reviews on my last three books, really happy with them. https://bit.ly/3eHmjXH
There's also booksprouts but I've found I tended to get pirated off of there.

Lisa

Victoria Jayne

I'm from NJ do events in looking for are there. I've never been to the Collingwood one so, I can't speak to it.

I've been invited to a romance author & reader cruise in January 2022 out of fort Lauderdale

There is an event in Vegas October 2022 as well.

There are in person. Events popping up and being planned

Thank you,

Victoria Jayne

https://www.authorvictoriajayne.com

--
Thank you,

Victoria Jayne
Author of The Prophecy Trilogy

Website: www.AuthorVictoriaJayne.com

Elizabeth Devlin

Hidden Gems is good, but they get booked up a ways ahead of time. https://www.hiddengemsbooks.com/author-services/

      Elizabeth
     Elizabeth Devlin
"Stories with a Waterview"

--
       Elizabeth
     Elizabeth Devlin

Cathy Brockman

Enticing Journey is good. It’s been around a while. If the books are LGBTQ Gay Book Promos.  I have hear of Author cross Promo but I haven’t worked with that one.