Topics

Website Help

karencino8992@...

I was hoping I can get some insight on websites. The site  I use raised their prices again. I see a lot of authors use Wordpress. Is there any websites that aren’t priced so high? I appreciate all recommendations!
Thanks
Karen Cino

Nicole Morgan

Karen, I do websites. Wix is my preferred platform. Who do you use? Let me know if you want to schedule a consult. :)

On Wednesday, October 14, 2020, 03:19:09 PM MDT, <karencino8992@...> wrote:

I was hoping I can get some insight on websites. The site  I use raised their prices again. I see a lot of authors use Wordpress. Is there any websites that aren’t priced so high? I appreciate all recommendations!
Thanks
Karen Cino

I use Dee Carver at Personalized Marketing. She handles my RLF blog, my personal website, and does all the background upkeep and maintenance on several others I own. I've worked with her for four years now. Highly recommend her services. She's also good with marketing, like handling a newsletter and entering her authors into promos and blog hops.  I'm copying this from her last email. She is totally fine with sharing it. And she's a member of MFRW.
---
Work: (314) 827-6586
Dee: PMIncTech@...
Contact@PersonalizedMarketing.info
MBA w / Concentration in Marketing Certificate
B.S.A.I.T. w/ Advanced Software Development Certificate

D.V. Stone

I use weebly

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020, 5:19 PM <karencino8992@...> wrote:
I was hoping I can get some insight on websites. The site  I use raised their prices again. I see a lot of authors use Wordpress. Is there any websites that aren’t priced so high? I appreciate all recommendations!
Thanks
Karen Cino

Mary Caelsto

Epona Author Solutions hosts websites. Check out information at https://eponaauthorsolutions.com/website-hosting

In addition, I offer managed website services at self-hosted prices. What does that mean? It means I'm pretty much "on call" for your questions/thoughts/concerns. I also offer discounts on my Virtual Assistant work if you just want someone to handle it for you.

Thanks,
Mary

Author of women's fiction & fantasy as Mary Kit Caelsto
Are you a Muse Star? Join me for free stories + extras
Check it out at www.marykitcaelsto.com

Owner/Founder of Epona Author Solutions. Helping authors who just want to run free with technical, administrative, and coaching assistance (including editing & book formatting).
Get your free gift at EponaAuthorSolutions.com

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 4:23 PM Kayelle Allen <sempervians@...> wrote:
I use Dee Carver at Personalized Marketing. She handles my RLF blog, my personal website, and does all the background upkeep and maintenance on several others I own. I've worked with her for four years now. Highly recommend her services. She's also good with marketing, like handling a newsletter and entering her authors into promos and blog hops.  I'm copying this from her last email. She is totally fine with sharing it. And she's a member of MFRW.
---
Work: (314) 827-6586
Dee: PMIncTech@...
Contact@...
MBA w / Concentration in Marketing Certificate
B.S.A.I.T. w/ Advanced Software Development Certificate

Victoria Jayne

I use wix. Feel free to check out mine

Check it out at www.marykitcaelsto.com

[...]

Thank you,

Victoria Jayne
Author of THE PROPHECY TRILOGY

Fiona McGier

I've been on Weebly since 2009. I love how easy it is to use.  I just totally re-vamped all of my pages today.  And I'm a tech-impaired author!  I only pay every other year. I'm very happy with them, and their customer service.

Fiona

--
Fiona

Blog and Website: http://www.fionamcgier.com
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/fionamcgier--Download 1st 20% of my books free!
Free Download: Prescription For Love: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/18367

Katherine Eddinger Smits

I have had a free Weebly website for years. It's really easy to use and I love it. I also used Wix to set up a website for a friend and found it even easier to use and also free. I agree with others who have recommended both Weebly and Wix.

Katherine Eddinger Smits
Spellbinding stories of mythical, mystical, magical fantasy and romance

Water Dreams
Water Desires
The Sea Witch and the Mage
Siren Descending

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 7:20 PM Fiona McGier <fiona.mcgier@...> wrote:
[...]

Sloan

I used Wix and did it all myself.  Wix is a lot cheaper than anywhere I've found.  I could never get WordPress figured out.  I was always told how easy it was, but it never worked for me.  When I used Wix I couldn't use the ADI.  Instead I changed it to Editor then it's like Canva and way easier for me.

SLOAN MCBRIDE
~~Love Spans All Time~~
Black lives matter. Be part of the change.

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 4:19 PM <karencino8992@...> wrote:
I was hoping I can get some insight on websites. The site  I use raised their prices again. I see a lot of authors use Wordpress. Is there any websites that aren’t priced so high? I appreciate all recommendations!
Thanks
Karen Cino

Shiela

I agree with everyone else. I just switched to Wix and I love it. So easy o use.

Shiela Stewart

Paranormal Romance with a bite

www.shielastewart.com