Topics

Want a spot to promo your book?

vickibatman@...

I have two spots: Handbags and Books at .@VickiBatman

Vicki Batman, sassy writer

Temporarily Insane - No man. Bad Job. And murder.
Sommerville holidays too Love blossoms in the small town of Sommerville in these heartwarming holiday tales, filled with fun and forever possibilities.

--
Vicki Batman, sassy writer of funny fiction

Hi Vicki I think I'm doing a post on your lovely blog on 22 October, I've sent you the materials, let me know if you don't receive them!

Alice

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 6:00 PM vickibatman via groups.io <vickibatman=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have two spots: Handbags and Books at .@VickiBatman

Vicki Batman, sassy writer

Temporarily Insane - No man. Bad Job. And murder.
Sommerville holidays too Love blossoms in the small town of Sommerville in these heartwarming holiday tales, filled with fun and forever possibilities.

--
Vicki Batman, sassy writer of funny fiction

--
Alice Renaud
“Magic comes from the Heart”

MERMAIDS MARRY IN GREEN - "Exciting, adventurous, swimming in passion..." Goodreads & Bookbub 5 STAR REVIEWS
MUSIC FOR A MERMAN - 5 STAR REVIEWS
A MERMAN'S CHOICE - 5 STAR REVIEWS

Fiona McGier

Vicki, do you ever put up short stories on your FB site?  I've got a few that I've gotten the rights back to, after the websites they were posted on closed down.

Just wondering,
Fiona

Blog and Website: http://www.fionamcgier.com
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/fionamcgier--Download 1st 20% of my books free!