Twitter issue

Daryl Devore

Is anybody else having this issue with Twitter. If I visit your blog, I will usually tweet it. But now I have to go through another step and sign in to Twitter - even though I am signed in. Also, when I check my Who Unfollowed Me app - I won't let me into the app. Says there is no token.
I suspect my tweets aren't going through in Triberr as my queue is rather long.

As far as I know - I am not in Twitter jail.

D
Daryl Devoré
Sensual escapism where sexy men meet strong-willed women.

Tina Donahue

I haven't had any problems recently with Twitter, Daryl.

That said - sometimes I do have to sign in again. It doesn't happen frequently, though.

Hope it resolves itself soon. :)

Tina

On Thu, May 13, 2021 at 6:57 AM Daryl Devore via groups.io <daryl.devore=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:
Is anybody else having this issue with Twitter. If I visit your blog, I will usually tweet it. But now I have to go through another step and sign in to Twitter - even though I am signed in. Also, when I check my Who Unfollowed Me app - I won't let me into the app. Says there is no token.

As far as I know - I am not in Twitter jail.

D
Daryl Devoré
Sensual escapism where sexy men meet strong-willed women.

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

--
Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

PASSIONATE PURSUIT - “The story is brimming with risqué retorts and searing sex scenes.” Publishers Weekly
WICKED WHISPERS - 5 STAR REVIEWS
MUZZLING THE BEAST - 5 STAR REVIEWS
DEEP WITHIN ME (4 STARS - ROMANTIC TIMES)
DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS (HOLT MEDALLION AWARD OF MERIT)

I've had that with several sites lately. I suspect it's one of my extensions in my browser interfering. Like widgets on a blog site. One thing updates and it's a cascade effect until everything else does. Not the best option, but if you need to, clear your Triberr queue and start over. Life happens. Do what you need to do to get everything working again. Let us know if you find out what's up.
--

Kayelle Allen
Founder, Marketing for Romance Writers
www.kayelleallen.com Share your book www.rlfblog.com
Join Kayelle's Keepers www.facebook.com/groups/KayellesKeepers

Barbara White Daille

Daryl - I don't know anything about the app but have had the same issue with the second Twitter sign in. 

That happens when I've opened the blog post and Twitter in two different browsers.  When I use the same one (in my case Firefox), there's no sign-in required.  A second Twitter homepage opens, but ready with the author's blog tweet in a popup window to be tweeted.

Hope that might work for you, too.

Quoting "Daryl Devore via groups.io" <daryl.devore@...>:

Kris Bock

So this morning when I wanted to retweet something, it told me I had to sign in, but I kept getting an error message. I logged out and logged in again. Yes, you wouldn't think I could log out if I wasn't logged in in the first place, but I could, and that fixed the problem.

Get The Furrever Friends Cat Café Sweet Romance series on Amazon, free with KU. 
Visit the Amazon series page for the Sweet Home Alabama romantic comedy novels.
Writing for children as Chris Eboch