Topics

Take Over Parties

Imogene Nix

Hi gang

Between now and the end of the year, I have 3 Take Over parties planned and I'd like to invite you all to participate.

ANZAC Day is open only to Aus/NZ & Pacific Islander participants, however Halloween & Christmas are open to everyone... (Well, Halloween is para/SciFi/UF but not country specific.)

To participate, please fill out the EOI form: https://www.imogenenix.net/take-over-eoi/

Cheers
Imogene Nix

Cynthia Terelst

Hi Imogene,

Can you please clarify what your readers are interested in?

Contemporary? Streamy? Sweet?

Thanks
Cynthia

On 17 Feb 2021, at 8:32 am, Imogene Nix <imogene@...> wrote:

Hi gang

Between now and the end of the year, I have 3 Take Over parties planned and I'd like to invite you all to participate.

ANZAC Day is open only to Aus/NZ & Pacific Islander participants, however Halloween & Christmas are open to everyone... (Well, Halloween is para/SciFi/UF but not country specific.)

To participate, please fill out the EOI form: https://www.imogenenix.net/take-over-eoi/

Cheers
Imogene Nix

Imogene Nix

Hi Cynthia

These readers tend to be equal opportunity readers. The current readership are best categorised as “a bit of everything,”  The only Take Over opportunities where I’m limiting the author genres is Halloween (obviously due to the subject of the event.) The rest is open to every romance author.

On 17 Feb 2021, at 1:33 pm, Imogene Nix <imogene@...> wrote:

[...]

Jennifer Noseworthy

Thank you. I signed up for Halloween/Christmas. I hope there's a spot for me.
Jen

Anna Taylor Sweringen

Me too.

Anna T.S.