Topics

StoryOrigin group promo

Sierra Brave

Hi All,

I put together a Christmas promo for steamy romance books. I noticed there were a lot of holiday promos that asked for clean romance or said "no erotica," so I decided to make my own. I'm not excluding erotica as long as it's not just a few pages of a sex scene. You can sign-up here:

https://storyoriginapp.com/bundles/f484fe88-0288-11eb-9fbe-3fa60e4e1884/info

Love,
---Sierra

--
Sierra Brave,
Racy Romance For Blushing Readers

The Real Cie

Sierra, I signed up. I honestly have no idea what I'm doing, but hopefully, it will work out.
Cie

On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 4:47 PM Sierra Brave <sierrapaxtonbrave@...> wrote:
Hi All,

I put together a Christmas promo for steamy romance books. I noticed there were a lot of holiday promos that asked for clean romance or said "no erotica," so I decided to make my own. I'm not excluding erotica as long as it's not just a few pages of a sex scene. You can sign-up here:

https://storyoriginapp.com/bundles/f484fe88-0288-11eb-9fbe-3fa60e4e1884/info

Love,
---Sierra

--
Sierra Brave,
Racy Romance For Blushing Readers
sierra@...
www.sierrabrave.rocks

ketadiablo

Hi Sierra,

I have a novella that has one or two Christmas related scenes at the end. But it's a western romance written in my pen name.

Can you please email me so I know if it will fit in this promotion? thanks so much. ketadiablo at yahoo dot com.

ALL Lives Matter. Be a Part of Unity and Healing.
"Find Me on the Internet Here!"

I SPY A DEMON (Urban Fantasy) - Now on Kindle Unlimited