Topics

moderated Steam Hop!

Lisabet Sarai

Greetings!

Today is the monthly MFRW Steam Hop, and we've got lots of participants.

You'll find the full list of links here:

https://mfrwsteam.blogspot.com/2020/11/mfrwsteam-11102020.html

Drop by and give us some love, if you have the chance.

And don't forget that TOMORROW is Retweet Day! If you're hopping today, why not use a link to your post in your tweet?

Warmly,
Lisabet

--
She wants to build sex toys... if they'll let her

THE PORNOGRAPHER'S APPRENTICE by Lisabet Sarai
Steam punk with the emphasis on steam! Available now for pre-order!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08MWMZZGP
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1053072

*Imagination is the ultimate aphrodisiac.

Visit Lisabet Sarai's Fantasy Factory - http://www.lisabetsarai.com ( https://ymlptr1.com/408adebmmagaehsewadauqyazauyb/click.php )
Venture Beyond Romance - http://lisabetsarai.blogspot.com ( https://ymlptr1.com/82a84ebmjapaehsewarauqyagauyb/click.php )
Follow me on Twitter: @lisabetsarai ( https://ymlptr1.com/25594ebmbanaehsewazauqyarauyb/click.php )*

Sierra Brave

Somehow my date got screwed up and gave my link an error for the Steam Hop, but I've fixed it if anyone has time to check back:

On Tue, Nov 10, 2020 at 6:08 AM Lisabet Sarai <lisabet@...> wrote:
[...]

Gale Stanley

Hi all and thank you everyone who stopped by and read my excerpt on the steam hop. I usually comment and tweet all the excerpts, but I’ve been sick and ran out of steam. Waiting on the results of a Covid test. Stay safe everybody.
--
Gale Stanley

http://galestanley.net/

Fiona McGier

Will keep my fingers crossed for you, that you get a negative test--and not just because it's too early to show up yet. Do you know you were exposed, or did you get the test just to be sure?  Or are you having symptoms?  Scary times, indeed. The ones who keep hollering about the inconvenience of wearing a mask must not have lost anyone they love to this virus--I have. Or they don't personally know anyone who has gotten it--once again, I do--a very close cousin who is a nurse. It's nothing to joke about, or to be foolishly unconcerned about. It's not political either--viruses don't care what you are other than a host.

Sending you long-distance, safe love and hugs.
Fiona

On Thu, Nov 12, 2020 at 4:04 PM Gale Stanley <gale@...> wrote:
Hi all and thank you everyone who stopped by and read my excerpt on the steam hop. I usually comment and tweet all the excerpts, but I’ve been sick and ran out of steam. Waiting on the results of a Covid test. Stay safe everybody.

--
Gale Stanley

http://galestanley.net/

--
Fiona

Blog and Website: http://www.fionamcgier.com
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/fionamcgier--Download 1st 20% of my books free!
Free Download: Prescription For Love: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/18367

Judy Reynolds

Hi Gale,
I'm sending good vibes your way. I wish you the best of health.

On Thu, Nov 12, 2020 at 4:04 PM Gale Stanley <gale@...> wrote:
Hi all and thank you everyone who stopped by and read my excerpt on the steam hop. I usually comment and tweet all the excerpts, but I’ve been sick and ran out of steam. Waiting on the results of a Covid test. Stay safe everybody.

--
Gale Stanley

http://galestanley.net/

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

--

Judy Reynolds
w/a Jana Richards

--
Jana Richards
Laugh. Cry. Love. Feel the Romance.
Website http://www.janarichards.com
Newsletter  http://janarichards.com/contact.html#newsletter
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/JanaRichardsAuthor
Amazon Author Page http://www.amazon.com/author/janarichards

Lisabet Sarai

Keeping you in my thoughts, Gale.

I enjoyed your excerpt btw. I didn't know you wrote MM.

Warmly,
Lisabet

--
She wants to build sex toys... if they'll let her

THE PORNOGRAPHER'S APPRENTICE by Lisabet Sarai
Steam punk with the emphasis on steam! Available now for pre-order!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08MWMZZGP
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1053072

*Imagination is the ultimate aphrodisiac.

Visit Lisabet Sarai's Fantasy Factory - http://www.lisabetsarai.com ( https://ymlptr1.com/408adebmmagaehsewadauqyazauyb/click.php )
Venture Beyond Romance - http://lisabetsarai.blogspot.com ( https://ymlptr1.com/82a84ebmjapaehsewarauqyagauyb/click.php )
Follow me on Twitter: @lisabetsarai ( https://ymlptr1.com/25594ebmbanaehsewazauqyarauyb/click.php )*

Shiela

Oh no! It’s scary waiting for the results. I’ve had two, and my daughter just got tested yesterday. Both of mine were negative, thankfully.

Take of yourself.

Shiela Stewart

Paranormal Romance with a bite

www.shielastewart.com