Topics

Sign up for this month's MFRW Steam Hop!

Lisabet Sarai

Greetings!

Next Tuesday is the monthly Steam Hop, dedicated to those of us who write on the spicy side. The sign-up post for this month's hop is now live:

https://mfrwsteam.blogspot.com/2021/01/mfrwsteam01122021.html

You'll find all the details in the post. This is similar to the weekly Book Hooks hop, but the focus is on more erotic content.

Any questions, ask here, or email me off list.

And a big thank you to Kathryn Blake, who reminded me to look at my calendar...!

Warmly,
Lisabet

--
She wants to build sex toys... if they'll let her

THE PORNOGRAPHER'S APPRENTICE by Lisabet Sarai
Steam punk with the emphasis on steam!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08MWMZZGP
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1053072

*Imagination is the ultimate aphrodisiac.

Visit Lisabet Sarai's Fantasy Factory - http://www.lisabetsarai.com ( https://ymlptr1.com/408adebmmagaehsewadauqyazauyb/click.php )
Venture Beyond Romance - http://lisabetsarai.blogspot.com ( https://ymlptr1.com/82a84ebmjapaehsewarauqyagauyb/click.php )
Follow me on Twitter: @lisabetsarai ( https://ymlptr1.com/25594ebmbanaehsewazauqyarauyb/click.php )*