Topics

Sign up for this month's MFRW Steam Hop! Tuesday October 13th

Lisabet Sarai

Greetings,

Sign up is now live for the MFRW Steam Hop, a blog hop for those of us who write on the hotter side of romance.

You'll find full details and the Linky List for signing up here:

https://mfrwsteam.blogspot.com/2020/10/sign-up-for-mfrw-steam-hop-on-13.html

If you have questions, ask here or email me off list at lisabet [at] lisabetsarai [dot] com.

Warmly,
Lisabet

--
Their love may be his last hope for redemption

Fin d'Espoir: A Bisexual Vampire Romance by Lisabet Sarai
Amazon: http://bit.ly/BisexualVampire
Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1045343

*Imagination is the ultimate aphrodisiac.

Visit Lisabet Sarai's Fantasy Factory - http://www.lisabetsarai.com ( https://ymlptr1.com/408adebmmagaehsewadauqyazauyb/click.php )
Venture Beyond Romance - http://lisabetsarai.blogspot.com ( https://ymlptr1.com/82a84ebmjapaehsewarauqyagauyb/click.php )
Follow me on Twitter: @lisabetsarai ( https://ymlptr1.com/25594ebmbanaehsewazauqyarauyb/click.php )*

Kris Anne

That sounds like fun but I don’t have a blog. I’ll check out all of yours though!

Kris Anne Dean -Author

Dark and Dangerous Desires (Mafia, Menacing and MC)

Website: http://bit.ly/KrisAnneDean-DarkRomance

Facebook Page: http://bit.ly/krisAnneDeanFBPage

Instagram: http://bit.ly/KADInstagram