Topics

Reminder: Business topics please

A few messages have gone back and forth over a non-business related topic and sparked division on the group. I have locked the topic in question and removed the specific messages. At least one member left the group in anger. I am sorry to see that happen, as someone being angry, insulted, or offended is the actual reason we don't engage in this type of discussion here.
I'm not trying to censor anyone. We can have as lively a discussion off topic as much as we want elsewhere, but MFRW is for business only.
We are here to support one another. Anything that causes division, for any purpose, has no place here.
The world needs kindness right now. Stay safe out there.

Kryssie Fortune

Thank for being so on the ball. Like you, I’m sorry anyone leaves the group, but the rules are clear.

Love

Kryssie

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

A few messages have gone back and forth over a non-business related topic and sparked division on the group. I have locked the topic in question and removed the specific messages. At least one member left the group in anger. I am sorry to see that happen, as someone being angry, insulted, or offended is the actual reason we don't engage in this type of discussion here.
I'm not trying to censor anyone. We can have as lively a discussion off topic as much as we want elsewhere, but MFRW is for business only.
We are here to support one another. Anything that causes division, for any purpose, has no place here.
The world needs kindness right now. Stay safe out there.

Fiona McGier

I've found other authors to be the most helpful and sharing people around. Avoiding politics or things to argue about is a given. It's a skill worth having, to be able to work with someone who might not have the same beliefs you do. But we're all adults in this room, right?  Thanks for being on top of things.

On Sun, Nov 15, 2020 at 10:02 AM Kayelle Allen <sempervians@...> wrote:
A few messages have gone back and forth over a non-business related topic and sparked division on the group. I have locked the topic in question and removed the specific messages. At least one member left the group in anger. I am sorry to see that happen, as someone being angry, insulted, or offended is the actual reason we don't engage in this type of discussion here.
I'm not trying to censor anyone. We can have as lively a discussion off topic as much as we want elsewhere, but MFRW is for business only.
We are here to support one another. Anything that causes division, for any purpose, has no place here.
The world needs kindness right now. Stay safe out there.

Fiona

Blog and Website: http://www.fionamcgier.com
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/fionamcgier--Download 1st 20% of my books free!
Free Download: Prescription For Love: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/18367

Kath Marsh

👍
Kath Marsh

On Sun, Nov 15, 2020 at 11:02 AM Kayelle Allen <sempervians@...> wrote:
A few messages have gone back and forth over a non-business related topic and sparked division on the group. I have locked the topic in question and removed the specific messages. At least one member left the group in anger. I am sorry to see that happen, as someone being angry, insulted, or offended is the actual reason we don't engage in this type of discussion here.
I'm not trying to censor anyone. We can have as lively a discussion off topic as much as we want elsewhere, but MFRW is for business only.
We are here to support one another. Anything that causes division, for any purpose, has no place here.
The world needs kindness right now. Stay safe out there.

Kath Boyd Marsh
The Lazy Dragon and the Bumblespells Wizard
Dragon Bonded
 included in: Dragons and Witches: Fairy Tale Villains Reimagined
included in: Perilous Princesses
Bubbles and Smush: Closet Monsters  ; Trick or Treats ; Dragon Rescue