Random Name Generator #HelpNeeded

Sloan

I am doing a Saturday Spotlight on Coffee Time Romance on 5/22.  I am going to give out a couple of free books so I went to set up Rafflecopter because CTR was asking what I was using to pick the winners.  The last time I used Rafflecopter (many moons ago) it was free.  Now I find out it costs money.  Does anyone use or know of a random name generator that is free that I can use for this giveaway?

I really don't want to have to put all the names in a literal hat to pull them out.  (yes, I've done that in the past!)

Thanks bunches,
Sloan

I used this and it was soooo easy!
https://wheelofnames.com/

Join Kayelle's Keepers www.facebook.com/groups/KayellesKeepers

Lisabet Sarai

I use random.org.

First I order the names in a numbered list. Then just pick a random number between 1 and the number of names.

That wheelofnames is cute, though!

Warmly,
Lisabet

--
One look from him and I melt. One word, and I’m on my knees.

THE UNDERSTUDY: ACTS OF SUBMISSION
Steamy BDSM erotic romance by Lisabet Sarai
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B092VYT8DN
Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1080182

*Imagination is the ultimate aphrodisiac.

Visit Lisabet Sarai's Fantasy Factory - http://www.lisabetsarai.com ( https://ymlptr1.com/408adebmmagaehsewadauqyazauyb/click.php )
Venture Beyond Romance - http://lisabetsarai.blogspot.com ( https://ymlptr1.com/82a84ebmjapaehsewarauqyagauyb/click.php )
Follow me on Twitter: @lisabetsarai ( https://ymlptr1.com/25594ebmbanaehsewazauqyarauyb/click.php )*