Topics

Promo site

Shiela

I received an email from this company about advertising my books. Has anyone heard of them? If yes, is it worth it?

https://authorweek.com/

Shiela Stewart

Paranormal Romance with a bite

www.shielastewart.com

Victoria Jayne

my rule of thumb is this: if anyone is contacting me to promote my books and wants me to pay them -- no. The return on investment will be non-existant

i could be wrong, but I feel like playing the odds on it would be I'm right more than I'm wrong.

--
Thank you,

Victoria Jayne
Author of THE PROPHECY TRILOGY

A quick look at their website shows they are not experienced with promoting fiction. The picture is a guy in a business suit. Is that your target audience? There are no other books being shown either. I get followed on Twitter by people claiming to be an SEO expert and a whiz at Social Media marketing -- but they have less than 100 followers and even less in the way of posts or hashtags. The proof is in what they show you.

Join Kayelle's Keepers www.facebook.com/groups/KayellesKeepers

Shiela

That’s what I thought. Thanks for the input.

Shiela Stewart

Paranormal Romance with a bite

www.shielastewart.com

my rule of thumb is this: if anyone is contacting me to promote my books and wants me to pay them -- no. The return on investment will be non-existant

i could be wrong, but I feel like playing the odds on it would be I'm right more than I'm wrong.

--

Thank you,

Victoria Jayne

Author of THE PROPHECY TRILOGY

Shiela

Yeah I thought it was odd. That’s why I asked. Thank you for your help.