From: Kayelle Allen <sempervians@...>
Date: 1/12/21 5:26 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: main@marketingforromancewriters.groups.io
Subject: [mfrwio] possible scam: video for your book

I got an email that promised a video for a specific book and suggested I click a link for templates. Being careful, I researched the URL and discovered it was for sale -- the embedded link most likely went somewhere else. The company url was bookposter .com -- so be wary if you get something with info about creating a video for a book.

Bernadette Duquette

I’ve been getting spam like crazy.

Most of it starts with…

“Do you want us to include your “book name” in the newsletter?  Click here…

 Acting like they are a friend or something.

On Jan 12, 2021, at 10:23 AM, Bonnie Phelps <bonniephelps@...> wrote:

Thanks Kayelle.

I got an email that promised a video for a specific book and suggested I click a link for templates. Being careful, I researched the URL and discovered it was for sale -- the embedded link most likely went somewhere else. The company url was bookposter .com -- so be wary if you get something with info about creating a video for a book.

www.kayelleallen.com Share your book www.rlfblog.com

Nadia Braeckel

Thank you for the heads up Kayelle!

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 12:23 PM Bernadette Duquette <BernadetteJonesAuthor@...> wrote:
I’ve been getting spam like crazy.

Most of it starts with…

“Do you want us to include your “book name” in the newsletter?  Click here…

 Acting like they are a friend or something.

On Jan 12, 2021, at 10:23 AM, Bonnie Phelps <bonniephelps@...> wrote:

Thanks Kayelle.

I got an email that promised a video for a specific book and suggested I click a link for templates. Being careful, I researched the URL and discovered it was for sale -- the embedded link most likely went somewhere else. The company url was bookposter .com -- so be wary if you get something with info about creating a video for a book.

www.kayelleallen.com Share your book www.rlfblog.com

Kathy Otten

Thanks for the heads-up. 🙂

Kathy Otten

New Heart of Ash

With death claiming RFC pilots daily, will two men be able to risk their hearts if tomorrow one of them might be gone forever?