Possible Promo Spots

Crystal Coe-Benedict

Hi everyone!

I'm Crystal, Madison Michael's PA. Maddy has some fabulous promo spots on Tuesdays again this year. We would like to share some of your awesome books. Here is the link to sign up https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409044dabad2baaf49-maddy2

Any questions at all just let me know. If you could add something about Question about Maddy's Promotional Tuesday in the subject line it will help me find it sooner. I am the first to admit that my inbox explodes daily. This way it will stand out to me and make sure that I catch your question faster.

Maddy and I both look forward to working with you to promote your book :)

Crystal Coe-Benedict

Hi everyone!

I'm Crystal, Madison Michael's PA. Maddy has a few last-minute open dates in January and February that we are looking to fill in.  We would like to share some of your awesome books. Here is the link to sign up https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409044dabad2baaf49-maddy2

Any questions at all just let me know. If you could add something about Question about Maddy's Promotional Tuesday in the subject line it will help me find it sooner. I am the first to admit that my inbox explodes daily. This way it will stand out to me and make sure that I catch your question faster.

Maddy and I both look forward to working with you to promote your book :)

Dee S. Knight

Thanks, Crystal!
--

Dee S. Knight
Available now, Book 2 of the Good Man series,

Barbara J. Mountjoy

Took one for Jan 29 and sent you the material today! thanks!

Babs Mountjoy writing as Lyndi Alexander

On Sat, Jan 25, 2020 at 5:25 PM Dee S. Knight <dsknight@...> wrote:
Thanks, Crystal!
--

Dee S. Knight
Available now, Book 2 of the Good Man series,
One Woman Only
An Awareness of Evil in
Mystic Desire
Join our newsletter
View our books and learn about us on our
website

Crystal Coe-Benedict

Hi everyone!

I'm Crystal, Madison Michael's PA. Maddy has some fabulous promo spots on Tuesdays. We have an opening this Tuesday (May 19th) that we are looking to fill and several other dates too. We would like to share some of your awesome books. Here is the link to sign up https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409044dabad2baaf49-maddy2

Any questions at all just let me know. If you could add something about Question about Maddy's Promotional Tuesday in the subject line it will help me find it sooner. I am the first to admit that my inbox explodes daily. This way it will stand out to me and make sure that I catch your question faster.

Maddy and I both look forward to working with you to promote your book :)

Crystal Coe-Benedict

Hi everyone!

I'm Crystal, Madison Michael's PA. Maddy has some fabulous promo spots on Tuesdays. We have an opening Next Tuesday (September 22nd) that we are looking to fill and several other dates too. We would like to share some of your awesome books. Here is the link to sign up https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409044dabad2baaf49-maddy2

Any questions at all just let me know. If you could add something about Question about Maddy's Promotional Tuesday in the subject line it will help me find it sooner. I am the first to admit that my inbox explodes daily. This way it will stand out to me and make sure that I catch your question faster.

Maddy and I both look forward to working with you to promote your book :)

Crystal Coe-Benedict

Hi everyone!

I'm Crystal, Madison Michael's PA. Maddy has some fabulous promo spots on Tuesdays. We have an opening THIS Tuesday and Next Tuesday (November 17th and November 24th) that we are looking to fill and several other dates too. We would like to share some of your awesome books. Here is the link to sign up https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409044dabad2baaf49-maddy2

Any questions at all just let me know. If you could add something about Question about Maddy's Promotional Tuesday in the subject line it will help me find it sooner. I am the first to admit that my inbox explodes daily. This way it will stand out to me and make sure that I catch your question faster.

Maddy and I both look forward to working with you to promote your book :)

Crystal Coe-Benedict

Hi everyone!

I'm Crystal, Madison Michael's PA. Maddy has some fabulous promo spots on Tuesdays. We have many open dates for 2021 so if you have some planning for next year set please drop by and grab yourself a spot. We would like to share some of your awesome books. Here is the link to sign up https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409044dabad2baaf49-maddy2

Any questions at all just let me know. If you could add something about Question about Maddy's Promotional Tuesday in the subject line it will help me find it sooner. I am the first to admit that my inbox explodes daily. This way it will stand out to me and make sure that I catch your question faster.

Maddy and I both look forward to working with you to promote your book :)

Stay safe and have a great day :)

Lisabet Sarai

Hi, Crystal,

I signed up for a slot. Where do I send the materials for the post?

Thanks!

Warmly,
Lisabet

--
She wants to build sex toys... if they'll let her

THE PORNOGRAPHER'S APPRENTICE by Lisabet Sarai
Steam punk with the emphasis on steam!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08MWMZZGP
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1053072

*Imagination is the ultimate aphrodisiac.

Visit Lisabet Sarai's Fantasy Factory - http://www.lisabetsarai.com ( https://ymlptr1.com/408adebmmagaehsewadauqyazauyb/click.php )
Venture Beyond Romance - http://lisabetsarai.blogspot.com ( https://ymlptr1.com/82a84ebmjapaehsewarauqyagauyb/click.php )
Follow me on Twitter: @lisabetsarai ( https://ymlptr1.com/25594ebmbanaehsewazauqyarauyb/click.php )*

Sorchia DuBois

On Tue, Dec 8, 2020 at 01:17 AM, Crystal Coe-Benedict wrote:
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409044dabad2baaf49-maddy2 takes me to the 2020 sign up . Is this the 2021 sign up__https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409044dabad2baaf49-maddy3

 Greetings--
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409044dabad2baaf49-maddy2 takes me to the 2020 sign up . Is this the 2021 sign up__https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409044dabad2baaf49-maddy3

Thanks,
--

Sorchia DuBois
Magic and Mystery, Romance and History, A little Whisky, and a Cat.

I got 2020 also, but the suggested alternate sent me to an error page.

Sorchia DuBois

Try this--maybe a cleaner link:

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409044dabad2baaf49-maddy3
--

Sorchia DuBois
Magic and Mystery, Romance and History, A little Whisky, and a Cat.
Sorchia's Universe-The Blog
Follow me on Facebook
Tweet to me on Twitter
See my Pins on Pinterest

Crystal Coe-Benedict

Hi everyone!

I'm Crystal, Madison Michael's PA. Maddy has some fabulous promo spots on Tuesdays. We have an opening THIS Tuesday (January 12th) that we are looking to fill and several other dates too. We would like to share some of your awesome books. Here is the link to sign up https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409044dabad2baaf49-maddy3

[...]

I'm Crystal, Madison Michael's PA. Maddy has some fabulous promo spots on Tuesdays. We have an opening THIS Tuesday (April 20th) that we are looking to fill and several other dates too. We would like to share some of your awesome books. Here is the link to sign up https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409044dabad2baaf49-maddy3