Topics

Possible Promo Spots

Crystal Coe-Benedict

Hi everyone!

I'm Crystal, Madison Michael's PA. Maddy has some fabulous promo spots on Tuesdays again this year. We would like to share some of your awesome books. Here is the link to sign up https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409044dabad2baaf49-maddy2

Any questions at all just let me know. If you could add something about Question about Maddy's Promotional Tuesday in the subject line it will help me find it sooner. I am the first to admit that my inbox explodes daily. This way it will stand out to me and make sure that I catch your question faster.

Maddy and I both look forward to working with you to promote your book :)

Crystal Coe-Benedict

Hi everyone!

I'm Crystal, Madison Michael's PA. Maddy has a few last-minute open dates in January and February that we are looking to fill in.  We would like to share some of your awesome books. Here is the link to sign up https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409044dabad2baaf49-maddy2

Any questions at all just let me know. If you could add something about Question about Maddy's Promotional Tuesday in the subject line it will help me find it sooner. I am the first to admit that my inbox explodes daily. This way it will stand out to me and make sure that I catch your question faster.

Maddy and I both look forward to working with you to promote your book :)

Dee S. Knight

Thanks, Crystal!
--

Dee S. Knight
Available now, Book 2 of the Good Man series,

Barbara J. Mountjoy

Took one for Jan 29 and sent you the material today! thanks!

Babs Mountjoy writing as Lyndi Alexander

On Sat, Jan 25, 2020 at 5:25 PM Dee S. Knight <dsknight@...> wrote:
Thanks, Crystal!
--

Dee S. Knight
Available now, Book 2 of the Good Man series,
One Woman Only
An Awareness of Evil in
Mystic Desire
Join our newsletter
View our books and learn about us on our
website

Crystal Coe-Benedict

Hi everyone!

I'm Crystal, Madison Michael's PA. Maddy has some fabulous promo spots on Tuesdays. We have an opening this Tuesday (May 19th) that we are looking to fill and several other dates too. We would like to share some of your awesome books. Here is the link to sign up https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409044dabad2baaf49-maddy2

Any questions at all just let me know. If you could add something about Question about Maddy's Promotional Tuesday in the subject line it will help me find it sooner. I am the first to admit that my inbox explodes daily. This way it will stand out to me and make sure that I catch your question faster.

Maddy and I both look forward to working with you to promote your book :)

Crystal Coe-Benedict

Hi everyone!

I'm Crystal, Madison Michael's PA. Maddy has some fabulous promo spots on Tuesdays. We have an opening Next Tuesday (September 22nd) that we are looking to fill and several other dates too. We would like to share some of your awesome books. Here is the link to sign up https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409044dabad2baaf49-maddy2

Any questions at all just let me know. If you could add something about Question about Maddy's Promotional Tuesday in the subject line it will help me find it sooner. I am the first to admit that my inbox explodes daily. This way it will stand out to me and make sure that I catch your question faster.

Maddy and I both look forward to working with you to promote your book :)

Crystal Coe-Benedict

Hi everyone!

I'm Crystal, Madison Michael's PA. Maddy has some fabulous promo spots on Tuesdays. We have an opening THIS Tuesday and Next Tuesday (November 17th and November 24th) that we are looking to fill and several other dates too. We would like to share some of your awesome books. Here is the link to sign up https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409044dabad2baaf49-maddy2