Optimize Your Amazon Page #education

Victoria Jayne

Contemporary Romance Writers RWA presents Secrets of a Best-Selling Amazon Page with Penny Sansevieri on May 15, 2021 at 12 PM EST/11 AM CST/9 am PST

About the Workshop:
Is your book not selling? It could be your Amazon book page.

It’s one thing to have your book up on Amazon, it’s quite another to have a book page that actually *sells* your book. This session will go over tips and insider information on turning your Amazon book page into a sales machine!

We’ll discuss:

Your book description: how to make it your #1 sales tool
Your book’s tagline: how this helps to sell more books
How to get more real estate on your Amazon book page
Ways to use Author Central to enhance your book page
Using video on your Amazon book page – yes you can!
… and much more!

$15 CRW Members / $25 RWA Members / $35 Non-RWA Members FMI & to register:

https://contemporaryromance.org/workshop/secrets-of-a-bestselling-amazon-book-page/
--
Thank you,

Victoria Jayne
Author of The Prophecy Trilogy

Website: www.AuthorVictoriaJayne.com

Nadia Braeckel

I commuted to this event but I have a birthday event to go to for my son. And it’s at 10:30am. So will this be recorded so I can watch it later? I don’t want to miss out and I already paid for this event

On May 11, 2021, at 12:24 AM, Victoria Jayne <AuthorVictoriaJayne@...> wrote:

[...]

Commuted. Not commuted sorry, typo LOL

On May 12, 2021, at 11:34 AM, Nadia Braeckel via groups.io <Torntiesbook@...> wrote:

[...]

Barbara Scott

Thanks, this workshop sounds great.

Barbara Scott

On May 12, 2021, at 12:53 PM, Nadia Braeckel <Torntiesbook@...> wrote:

[...]

Yes, they are recorded and accessible for a month afterward.
--
Thank you,

Victoria Jayne
Author of The Prophecy Trilogy

Website: www.AuthorVictoriaJayne.com

Tracey Cramer-Kelly

Does anyone know a consultant or VA that would do this for each of my books?

I've taken classes but I never get around to actually doing it, so maybe it's time to just pay someone else to do it!

--
Tracey Cramer-Kelly
Heroes with a Touch of Vulnerability

Nadia Braeckel

Perfect. Thank you Victoria!

On May 12, 2021, at 4:44 PM, Tracey Cramer-Kelly <tcktalk@...> wrote:

Does anyone know a consultant or VA that would do this for each of my books?

I've taken classes but I never get around to actually doing it, so maybe it's time to just pay someone else to do it!

--
Tracey Cramer-Kelly
Heroes with a Touch of Vulnerability
www.TKRomance.com

Barbara Scott

Tracey,

If you find someone, I’m ready to hire the marketing, too! Please forward info.

B.L. Scott

Barbara Scott