Topics

Off Topic: Prayers Needed

Rochelle Weber

We need prayers. My great-grandson, Logan is unresponsive neurologically as of right now and only breathing with a breathing machine. He is in the PICU at the Advocate Children’s hospital. His mother is with him and his father is with his sister, Zoey. Please keep all of them in your prayers.

--
Many thanks & hugs,

Rochelle

Rochelle Weber

Love, Laughter & Floating Tears

The Thin Person Inside @ MuseItUp Publishing

Website | Blog

vickibatman@...

Oh Rochelle, you got prayers and more. Sending everything. Vb

On Jan 14, 2021, at 12:24 PM, Rochelle Weber <author@...> wrote:

We need prayers. My great-grandson, Logan is unresponsive neurologically as of right now and only breathing with a breathing machine. He is in the PICU at the Advocate Children’s hospital. His mother is with him and his father is with his sister, Zoey. Please keep all of them in your prayers.

--
Many thanks & hugs,

Rochelle

Rochelle Weber

Love, Laughter & Floating Tears

The Thin Person Inside @ MuseItUp Publishing

Website | Blog

--
Vicki Batman, sassy writer of funny fiction

Tina Donahue

Oh no - so sorry.

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 10:24 AM Rochelle Weber <author@...> wrote:
We need prayers. My great-grandson, Logan is unresponsive neurologically as of right now and only breathing with a breathing machine. He is in the PICU at the Advocate Children’s hospital. His mother is with him and his father is with his sister, Zoey. Please keep all of them in your prayers.

--
Many thanks & hugs,

Rochelle

Rochelle Weber

Love, Laughter & Floating Tears

The Thin Person Inside @ MuseItUp Publishing

Website | Blog

--
Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

PASSIONATE PURSUIT - “The story is brimming with risqué retorts and searing sex scenes.” Publishers Weekly
WICKED WHISPERS - 5 STAR REVIEWS
MUZZLING THE BEAST - 5 STAR REVIEWS
DEEP WITHIN ME (4 STARS - ROMANTIC TIMES)
DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS (HOLT MEDALLION AWARD OF MERIT)

--
Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

PASSIONATE PURSUIT - “The story is brimming with risqué retorts and searing sex scenes.” Publishers Weekly
WICKED WHISPERS - 5 STAR REVIEWS
MUZZLING THE BEAST - 5 STAR REVIEWS
DEEP WITHIN ME (4 STARS - ROMANTIC TIMES)
DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS (HOLT MEDALLION AWARD OF MERIT)

Laura Strickland

Rochelle,

Light, strength and healing to Logan, and your whole family!

Laura Strickland

On Thursday, January 14, 2021, 01:24:16 PM EST, Rochelle Weber <author@...> wrote:

We need prayers. My great-grandson, Logan is unresponsive neurologically as of right now and only breathing with a breathing machine. He is in the PICU at the Advocate Children’s hospital. His mother is with him and his father is with his sister, Zoey. Please keep all of them in your prayers.

--
Many thanks & hugs,

Rochelle

Rochelle Weber

Love, Laughter & Floating Tears

The Thin Person Inside @ MuseItUp Publishing

Website | Blog

Praying!!!

Alice

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 6:24 PM Rochelle Weber <author@...> wrote:
We need prayers. My great-grandson, Logan is unresponsive neurologically as of right now and only breathing with a breathing machine. He is in the PICU at the Advocate Children’s hospital. His mother is with him and his father is with his sister, Zoey. Please keep all of them in your prayers.

--
Many thanks & hugs,

Rochelle

Rochelle Weber

Love, Laughter & Floating Tears

The Thin Person Inside @ MuseItUp Publishing

Website | Blog

--
Alice Renaud
“Magic comes from the Heart”

MERMAIDS MARRY IN GREEN - "Exciting, adventurous, swimming in passion..." Goodreads & Bookbub 5 STAR REVIEWS
MUSIC FOR A MERMAN - 5 STAR REVIEWS
A MERMAN'S CHOICE - 5 STAR REVIEWS

Miriam Newman

I am so sorry!  Of course, prayers.

Miriam

We need prayers. My great-grandson, Logan is unresponsive neurologically as of right now and only breathing with a breathing machine. He is in the PICU at the Advocate Children’s hospital. His mother is with him and his father is with his sister, Zoey. Please keep all of them in your prayers.

--
Many thanks & hugs,
Rochelle
Rochelle Weber
Love, Laughter & Floating Tears
The Thin Person Inside @ MuseItUp Publishing

Bernadette Duquette

Got you.

Huggs

On Jan 14, 2021, at 1:32 PM, Alice Renaud <alicerenaud10@...> wrote:

[...]

Rue Allyn

Hugs and prayers for all.

We need prayers. My great-grandson, Logan is unresponsive neurologically as of right now and only breathing with a breathing machine. He is in the PICU at the Advocate Children’s hospital. His mother is with him and his father is with his sister, Zoey. Please keep all of them in your prayers.

--
Many thanks & hugs,

Rochelle

Rochelle Weber

Love, Laughter & Floating Tears

The Thin Person Inside @ MuseItUp Publishing

Website | Blog

Fiona McGier

Sending love and strength into the Universal Karma that surrounds the planet, and hoping it provides gentle love and support to your family.
Fiona

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 12:59 PM Rue Allyn <contact@...> wrote:

Hugs and prayers for all.

We need prayers. My great-grandson, Logan is unresponsive neurologically as of right now and only breathing with a breathing machine. He is in the PICU at the Advocate Children’s hospital. His mother is with him and his father is with his sister, Zoey. Please keep all of them in your prayers.

--
Many thanks & hugs,

Rochelle

Rochelle Weber

Love, Laughter & Floating Tears

The Thin Person Inside @ MuseItUp Publishing

Website | Blog

--
Fiona

Blog and Website: http://www.fionamcgier.com
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/fionamcgier--Download 1st 20% of my books free!
Free Download: Prescription For Love: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/18367

Beverley Bateman

I'm so sorry. Sending prayers

Beverley

Beverley Bateman
babateman@...
https://www.beverleybateman.com
https://beverleybateman.blogspot.com/

prayers. My great-grandson, Logan is unresponsive
neurologically as of right now and only breathing
with a breathing machine. He is in the PICU at the
Advocate Children’s hospital. His mother is with him
and his father is with his sister, Zoey. Please keep
all of them in your prayers.

--

Many thanks & hugs,

Rochelle

Rochelle Weber

Love, Laughter & Floating Tears

The Thin Person Inside @ MuseItUp Publishing

Website | Blog

Christina Lambert

I’m so sorry! I hope he is alright!

Jennifer Noseworthy

I am so sorry to hear this. Praying for them.

D.V. Stone

I'm so sorry.  🙏
Donna

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021, 1:24 PM Rochelle Weber <author@...> wrote:
We need prayers. My great-grandson, Logan is unresponsive neurologically as of right now and only breathing with a breathing machine. He is in the PICU at the Advocate Children’s hospital. His mother is with him and his father is with his sister, Zoey. Please keep all of them in your prayers.

--
Many thanks & hugs,

Rochelle

Rochelle Weber

Love, Laughter & Floating Tears

The Thin Person Inside @ MuseItUp Publishing

Website | Blog

Kris Anne

My heart goes out to your family. Sending prayers!

Kris Anne Dean -Author

Dark and Dangerous Desires (Mafia, Menacing and MC)

Website: http://bit.ly/KrisAnneDean-DarkRomance

Facebook Page: http://bit.ly/krisAnneDeanFBPage

Instagram: http://bit.ly/KADInstagram

On Jan 14, 2021, at 1:24 PM, Rochelle Weber <author@...> wrote:

We need prayers. My great-grandson, Logan is unresponsive neurologically as of right now and only breathing with a breathing machine. He is in the PICU at the Advocate Children’s hospital. His mother is with him and his father is with his sister, Zoey. Please keep all of them in your prayers.

--
Many thanks & hugs,

Rochelle

Rochelle Weber

Love, Laughter & Floating Tears

The Thin Person Inside @ MuseItUp Publishing

Website | Blog

Melissa McClone

Praying. Big hugs to you Rochelle.

Shari Elder

Sending prayers and will keep you and your family in our thoughts.
Shari

On Jan 14, 2021, at 2:14 PM, Kris Anne <Krisannedeanauthor@...> wrote:

[...]

Charlotte O'Shay

I’m so sorry. Sending prayers and positive healing thoughts to you all.

CHARLOTTE O’SHAY
Happily Ever After in the City of Dreams

On Jan 14, 2021, at 1:24 PM, Rochelle Weber <author@...> wrote:

We need prayers. My great-grandson, Logan is unresponsive neurologically as of right now and only breathing with a breathing machine. He is in the PICU at the Advocate Children’s hospital. His mother is with him and his father is with his sister, Zoey. Please keep all of them in your prayers.

--
Many thanks & hugs,

Rochelle

Rochelle Weber

Love, Laughter & Floating Tears

The Thin Person Inside @ MuseItUp Publishing

Website | Blog

Sierra Brave

Prayers lifted.

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 1:24 PM Rochelle Weber <author@...> wrote:
We need prayers. My great-grandson, Logan is unresponsive neurologically as of right now and only breathing with a breathing machine. He is in the PICU at the Advocate Children’s hospital. His mother is with him and his father is with his sister, Zoey. Please keep all of them in your prayers.

--
Many thanks & hugs,

Rochelle

Rochelle Weber

Love, Laughter & Floating Tears

The Thin Person Inside @ MuseItUp Publishing

Website | Blog

Augustina Van Hoven

I’m so sorry.  I’ve put them on my prayer list.

Augustina Van Hoven

Proving Love is Strange

Love Through Time Series

A New Frontier Series

The Tovenaar Series

Website  FaceBook  Twitter  Pinterest

We need prayers. My great-grandson, Logan is unresponsive neurologically as of right now and only breathing with a breathing machine. He is in the PICU at the Advocate Children’s hospital. His mother is with him and his father is with his sister, Zoey. Please keep all of them in your prayers.

--
Many thanks & hugs,

Rochelle

Rochelle Weber