Topics

Newsletters

Shiela

Hi all,

I’ve been reading a lot about newsletters lately. I used to have one years ago, but I had to take a break from writing and lost my contacts.

What do you all suggest I use, and how do I get started?

Shiela Stewart

Paranormal Romance with a bite

www.shielastewart.com

Victoria Jayne

Hi,

You can use Bookfunnel or StoryOrigin to do a newsletter builder

--
Thank you,

Victoria Jayne
Author of THE PROPHECY TRILOGY

Shiela

I just signed up for story origin. Where do I find the newsletter builder?

Shiela Stewart

Paranormal Romance with a bite

www.shielastewart.com

You can use Bookfunnel or StoryOrigin to do a newsletter builder

--

Thank you,

Victoria Jayne

Author of THE PROPHECY TRILOGY

Did you get an answer to this, Sheila? I know some people respond off the list. Wanted to make sure your question was answered.

Join Kayelle's Keepers www.facebook.com/groups/KayellesKeepers

Victoria Jayne

Hi Everyone,

Here is a blog on StoryOriginApp on how to do it https://storyoriginapp.com/blog/email-marketing-guide