Topics

New release help!

PIa Manning

Hi,

I've an erotica romance-small town, contemporary, menage 'Caveman Creek: Finding Home' releasing April 21st (SirenBookstrand publishing). This is a new line, and even though it's been a long time in the making, I'm really excited about it! If anyone has any availability during mid-April to mid-May and can fit me in, I'd appreciate it.

I'm in the midst of revamping/relauching, and wending my way through David Gaughran's 'how to's' but don't have a website set up yet. Hopefully that's coming soon!

Thank you for your time and attention,
Pia Manning

Don't forget Romance Lives Forever. https://rlfblog.com

Join Kayelle's Keepers www.facebook.com/groups/KayellesKeepers

Tina Donahue

Hi, Pia -

I can host you. Please send your media kit to tinadonahuebooks@...

At that time, remind me of what date you want.

Tina

--
Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

--
Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

PASSIONATE PURSUIT - “The story is brimming with risqué retorts and searing sex scenes.” Publishers Weekly
WICKED WHISPERS - 5 STAR REVIEWS
MUZZLING THE BEAST - 5 STAR REVIEWS
DEEP WITHIN ME (4 STARS - ROMANTIC TIMES)
DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS (HOLT MEDALLION AWARD OF MERIT)

Maggie Blackbird

Hi Tina, if you want to guest at my blog, just fill out this form here:  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScdTKKWhydJ6H63AOubohGcDMVh238tD-7AgcGJoxoEYwKcRQ/viewform

Maggie Blackbird

Lisabet Sarai

Hello, Pia,

I'd be glad to give you space on my blog. Please contact me off list (lisabet at lisabetsarai dot com) and we'll schedule a spot for your new baby!

Warmly,
Lisabet

--
Can two people from different worlds share a future?

ASIAN ADVENTURES: EROTIC TALES FROM THE EAST
Bisexual, multicultural erotic romance by Lisabet Sarai
Amazon: http://bit.ly/AsianAdventures
FREE on Kindle Unlimited!

*Imagination is the ultimate aphrodisiac.

Visit Lisabet Sarai's Fantasy Factory - http://www.lisabetsarai.com ( https://ymlptr1.com/408adebmmagaehsewadauqyazauyb/click.php )
Venture Beyond Romance - http://lisabetsarai.blogspot.com ( https://ymlptr1.com/82a84ebmjapaehsewarauqyagauyb/click.php )
Follow me on Twitter: @lisabetsarai ( https://ymlptr1.com/25594ebmbanaehsewazauqyarauyb/click.php )*

PIa Manning

Thank you everyone for your willingness to help! i'm holding for the cover-Siren is usually really prompt!

Thanks again!

Pia

Lyndell Williams