New Member Bio

Ashli Montgomery

Hello! This is my first email group service, and I am very excited to be here :)

I am Ashli Montgomery…a wife and mom, a reader, writer, and speaker, a business owner, a designer and quilter, and an advocate to end Alzheimer’s. I am currently in the self-editing phase of my first romance book, and fingers crossed, it will be published by early fall.

My life is centered around my favorite people, pastimes, and passions: cheering on my football-coaching husband, encouraging my two college-aged children, supporting my team within a successful skincare business, and building community through Quilt 2 End ALZ, Inc., a non-profit I launched to use my quilting hobby as a platform to advocate for an end to Alzheimer's disease. I enjoys wearing many hats and sharing experiences and adventures through my blog - MeAndCoach.com

I look forward to meeting new friends and learning from you all - thanks for having me!!

Deborrah

Hi Ashli, nice to meet you. Welcome.

Deborrah

--

               go to--     www.deborrahgirard.com
               then click on--

Mary Barfield

Welcome, Ashi! You will find this group is a fount of information.

Mary Marvella
Mary Marvella Edits
Http://www.MaryMarvella.com

[...]

Cynthia Terelst

Hi Ashli
Welcome
Cynthia

On 14 May 2021, at 5:43 am, Deborrah <gaudebbie@...> wrote:

[...]

Lisabet Sarai

Welcome, Ashli, and thanks for the lively introduction. It sounds like you wear many hats!

Congratulations on the up-coming book. Will you self-publish or do you have a publisher? Either way, when you have a release date, get in touch me with off-list. (lisabet at lisabetsarai dot com) I love to feature new authors on my blog!

Warmly,
Lisabet

--
One look from him and I melt. One word, and I’m on my knees.

THE UNDERSTUDY: ACTS OF SUBMISSION
Steamy BDSM erotic romance by Lisabet Sarai
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B092VYT8DN
Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1080182

*Imagination is the ultimate aphrodisiac.

Visit Lisabet Sarai's Fantasy Factory - http://www.lisabetsarai.com ( https://ymlptr1.com/408adebmmagaehsewadauqyazauyb/click.php )
Venture Beyond Romance - http://lisabetsarai.blogspot.com ( https://ymlptr1.com/82a84ebmjapaehsewarauqyagauyb/click.php )
Follow me on Twitter: @lisabetsarai ( https://ymlptr1.com/25594ebmbanaehsewazauqyarauyb/click.php )*

Christina Lambert

Nice to meet you!

Fiona McGier

Hi Ashli--welcome to the sisterhood (and brotherhood? I think we have some male authors here too.) Feel free to pose any questions you might have, about anything author-related, like good places to promo, get reviews, or any other issue. The folks here are always glad to share what did and didn't work for them. Plus there are regular blog-hops to participate in, to get your name out and about.

Glad to have you here!
Fiona