Narrator Interview - Questions

Daryl Devore

My audio book is also ready to be released. I wish to interview my narrator on my blog and let the world meet this wonderful "voice".
These are the questions I have so far - can you think of any others? Do you have a question you would like to ask a narrator?

Tell us a bit about you

How did you get in to the business of narrating

What do you do to prepare to read a story

What is your favourite genre to read.

How do you choose how to narrate a character? Is it instinctive or do you have a method/process?

Thank you in advance.

Daryl Devoré
Sensual escapism where sexy men meet strong-willed women.

Sloan

Daryl,

I interviewed 2 of my narrators.  If you want to take a look at those you might find some other questions that you can use.  Good luck!!!!

Sloan McBride
Author of Paranormal and Suspense Romance

On Sun, May 9, 2021 at 1:15 PM Daryl Devore via groups.io <daryl.devore=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:
My audio book is also ready to be released. I wish to interview my narrator on my blog and let the world meet this wonderful "voice".
These are the questions I have so far - can you think of any others? Do you have a question you would like to ask a narrator?

Tell us a bit about you

How did you get in to the business of narrating

What do you do to prepare to read a story

What is your favourite genre to read.

How do you choose how to narrate a character? Is it instinctive or do you have a method/process?

Thank you in advance.

Daryl Devoré
Sensual escapism where sexy men meet strong-willed women.

Those were great questions. I'm going to give this a shot.

I have a Creative Team page where I link to those who help me bring my books to life. Each person either has a link to their own site or a page on mine that lists all their social media and contact info. https://kayelleallen.com/creative-team/

Join Kayelle's Keepers www.facebook.com/groups/KayellesKeepers