Mary
Author of women's fiction & fantasy as Mary Kit Caelsto
Are you a Muse Star? Join me for free stories + extras
Check it out at www.marykitcaelsto.com

Owner/Founder of Epona Author Solutions. Helping authors who just want to run free with technical, administrative, and coaching assistance (including editing & book formatting).
Get your free gift at EponaAuthorSolutions.com

Lyndell Williams

  Hi Mary,

I will be happy to host a blog post about any of a range of parts of the writing process on my blog and share on social media.

I am attaching the link to my signup genius schedules.

I have one slot left this year.

There are more slots starting January 2021

Best,

Adjunct l SUNY Empire State College
Managing Editor l nbamuslims.com
Contributor l Haute Hijab
US Correspondent l AboutIslam.net
Author's Blog l laylawriteslove.com

On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 11:10 AM Mary Caelsto <marycaelsto@...> wrote:
Hi,
A little bit of a different ask.

I'm looking for blogs that have openings that are welcome for posts on mindset/productivity/the inner-work part of being an author.

I'm happy to offer a blog spot in return. Non-erotic romance/women's lit/fantasy will go on Mary Kit Caelsto's page. Erotic/steamy romance can go on Mary Winter's blog.

No set time, though I'd love to get some booked maybe this month/early next.

Thanks,
Check it out at www.marykitcaelsto.com

Owner/Founder of Epona Author Solutions. Helping authors who just want to run free with technical, administrative, and coaching assistance (including editing & book formatting).
Get your free gift at EponaAuthorSolutions.com

Lynette Sofras

Happy to help, Mary.
Please see my reply to Lyndell for contact details.
Lynette xx
--

Lynette Sofras, Author

Combining romance with a
touch of humour and suspense

JL Peridot

Hi Mary,

I post about that sort of thing on my blog 😊 What's your email address? I'd love to chat with you about possible topics.

JL.

JL Peridot  |  Love stories and more.

Website: jlperidot.com
Newsletter: DOT CLUB

Check it out at www.marykitcaelsto.com

Owner/Founder of Epona Author Solutions. Helping authors who just want to run free with technical, administrative, and coaching assistance (including editing & book formatting).
Get your free gift at EponaAuthorSolutions.com

Cathy Brockman

Mary I will be happy to host you. Email me at cathybrockmanromance@...