Topics

Kindle Countdown Deal

Cynthia Terelst

Hello fellow writers,

Between the 24 October and 30 October my first novel in the Love Down Under series will be on sale in the US and UK for $0.99.

Would anyone be able share the book in their newsletters or social media pages between those dates please? I'm trying to get as much exposure as possible.

The book is a contemporary romance set in Australia. The heat level is 3/5. It is a secret billionaire romance.

Title - The Cat's out of the Bag

Blurb -

She started a new life …

…he’s escaping his.

Can two tortured souls find a future together?

Evie’s a survivor. After rebuilding herself and her life, she’s feeling the one thing she never thought she would – happy.

Until Jesse...

When she meets Jesse while volunteering at a cat shelter, dark memories of her past return. She is stronger now and wants to trust him, but after all she’s been through, is trust even possible?

Jesse’s a self-made billionaire yearning to get away from his empty life and the money-hungry parasites who inhabit it.

The plan?

Go to sunny Australia, leaving his old life behind, to find himself. But instead of finding just himself, he finds Evie, who is everything anyone should aspire to be. Now, what he aspires to be, is hers.

But to be hers, he needs to tell her everything. The only thing holding him back is his fear of finding out she’s just another parasite.

The quest to find a cat a forever home leads them to travel across the country together. Will they find the strength to confide in each other? Or will the close quarters drive them apart?

Find out in this emotionally-charged contemporary romance that will give you all the feels.

Thank you

facebook
twitter
linkedin
instagram

Cynthia Terelst

Author

Contemporary Romance | Young Adult Fiction

cynthiaterelst@...
www.cynthiaterelst.com
Create Your Own Free Signature

Lyndell Williams

Cynthia Terelst

Thanks Lyndell.

I forgot to do a sale mock up. I will get one done and send it.

facebook
twitter
linkedin
instagram

Cynthia Terelst

Author

Contemporary Romance | Young Adult Fiction

cynthiaterelst@...
www.cynthiaterelst.com
Create Your Own Free Signature

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 12:23 AM Lyndell Williams <laylafied@...> wrote:
Hi Cynthia,

I'll be happy to help. Do you have a sale mockup?
--
Lyndell Williams

Blog - https://laylawriteslove.com/

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/laylawriteslove/

Twitter - https://twitter.com/laylawriteslove

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/laylawriteslove/

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWpN2YTkr9cGO9Z7-AB8xNw

Goodreads - https://www.goodreads.com/laylawriteslove

Amazon - http://amazon.com/author/laylawriteslove

Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.com/abdullahpoulos/lyndell-williams-author/

Cynthia Terelst

Hi Lyndell,

Thank you for your offer to help me promote my kindle countdown deal. The promo will be active from 24/10 - 30/10.

Here are some posts and graphics I've made up.

The buy link is included in the posts.

(Sorry, I tried to email privately but in bounced)

Regards

[...]

L.A. Remenicy

Hi Cynthia! I've got an open slot in my October 26 newsletter - I'd love to do a swap.

Please email me off-list.

Lori

L.A. Remenicy

Sorry, forgot my email it's remenickywrites (@) Yahoo (.) com

Lyndell Williams

Ok, Cynthia. Great! I have them set up in my scheduler.
Adjunct l SUNY Empire State College
Managing Editor l nbamuslims.com
Contributor l Haute Hijab
US Correspondent l AboutIslam.net