Topics

If a genie granted you 3 wishes - blog opportunity #PromoOpp #freepromo #blogpost

Imogene Nix

Hi all

Sorry, I'm really new on here and haven't introduced myself (mainly because I broke my wrist a couple of weeks before Christmas and that put paid to that idea!)

Anyway, I'm starting a new blog series called, "If a Genie granted you three wishes" and I'd like to open it up to other authors to participate.

So, how do you get involved and what do I need? Okay, if you want to join please email me imogene@... to share your interest. I've got 11 spots for the year. (I'm running this every second Wednesday of the month) the first being book reviews and so on...

What I need is an into... A couple of paras telling readers who you are and what you write.

Then I need your 3 wishes. I need paragraph answers. The what, the why and so on.

Lastly I need links telling readers where they can find you: Website, Facebook, Twitter if you use it, Newsletter. A bio pic too would be handy.

Of course, it would also assist if you'd be happy to share this blog on SM when you come to visit... encourage your readers to pop along and interact.

Interested? Remember, email me. Got questions? Ask away on the thread... 11 spots, who's willing to take one?

Imogene Nix
Sexy Sassy Romance That’s Out Of This World

or why not follow me on BookBub?

Of course you can also visit my website http://www.imogenenix.net

susan

Did you get the email I sent you about visiting your blog?

Susan A. Royal

Xander's Tangled Web (Fantasy, Romance)

https://bit.ly/xanderstangledweb

In My Own Shadow (Fantasy, Romance, Adventure)
https://bit.ly/inmyownshadow

It's About Time series:

Bridey's Stranger (Time Travel, Romance)

https://bit.ly/BrideysStranger

Not Long Ago

From Now On
To The Past

available at Amazon/Goodreads
https://susanaroyal.com

On Wednesday, January 6, 2021, 11:26:55 PM CST, Imogene Nix <imogene@...> wrote:

[...]

Jill Culiner

Hi,
Yes, I got it. But if you need the material immediately — today or in the next three or four days — then I can’t produce. I am editing a manuscript that has to go out urgently. If that’s a problems, then just cross me off the list.

De : "susan via groups.io" <bluetopaz75494@...>
Répondre à : <main@marketingforromancewriters.groups.io>
Date : Fri, 8 Jan 2021 14:26:28 +0000 (UTC)
À : "main@marketingforromancewriters.groups.io" <main@marketingforromancewriters.groups.io>
Objet : Re: [mfrwio] If a genie granted you 3 wishes - blog opportunity #PromoOpp #freepromo #blogpost

Did you get the email I sent you about visiting your blog?

Susan A. Royal

Xander's Tangled Web (Fantasy, Romance)

https://bit.ly/xanderstangledweb

In My Own Shadow (Fantasy, Romance, Adventure)
https://bit.ly/inmyownshadow

It's About Time series:

Bridey's Stranger (Time Travel, Romance)

https://bit.ly/BrideysStranger

Not Long Ago

From Now On
[...]

Oh, no. No problem at all. Just checking. Good luck with your editing.

Susan A. Royal

Xander's Tangled Web (Fantasy, Romance)

https://bit.ly/xanderstangledweb

In My Own Shadow (Fantasy, Romance, Adventure)
https://bit.ly/inmyownshadow

It's About Time series:

Bridey's Stranger (Time Travel, Romance)

https://bit.ly/BrideysStranger

Not Long Ago

From Now On

De : "susan via groups.io" <bluetopaz75494@...>
Répondre à : <main@marketingforromancewriters.groups.io>
Date : Fri, 8 Jan 2021 14:26:28 +0000 (UTC)
À : "main@marketingforromancewriters.groups.io" <main@marketingforromancewriters.groups.io>

Did you get the email I sent you about visiting your blog?

Susan A. Royal

Xander's Tangled Web (Fantasy, Romance)

https://bit.ly/xanderstangledweb

In My Own Shadow (Fantasy, Romance, Adventure)
https://bit.ly/inmyownshadow

It's About Time series:

Bridey's Stranger (Time Travel, Romance)

https://bit.ly/BrideysStranger

Not Long Ago

From Now On
[...]

A very quick update. I have one date left in December if someone wants it. Other than that, the 3 wishes blog is full for the year.

Thank you all so much for getting involved :)

Imogene Nix
Sexy Sassy Romance That’s Out Of This World

or why not follow me on BookBub?

Of course you can also visit my website http://www.imogenenix.net

Imogene Nix

All the Genie spots are now taken.

I have 9 Meet the Author spots left then my blog is fully full for the year.

If anyone is interested and missed the genie spots:

Meet The Author – Blog Spots

This is purely a “meet me” blog opportunities. It’s not so much about your books, etc it is aimed directly so readers can get to know more about you.

Your Bio (No more than 2 paragraphs) and Bio pic

(1) Where did you grow up?
(2) If you had to choose one person who was impactful on your life, who is it and why?
(3) We’re all made up of experiences. What are your highest and lowest and how do they have an ongoing effect on your life?
(4) When you were growing up, what did you think your profession would be? Why?
(5) What made you want to write? Catalyst and process.
(6) What is your next big project? (Not necessarily writing related)
Your website link and one other link of your choice.

Kind Regards