Topics

I'm considering getting this App and thought I'd share with you all for your opinion

Liese Sherwood-Fabre

Hi, all!
Thanks so an alert I got through this loop, I have a Depositphoto account that gives me 100 (Well, I've done two more times so, more than 200 still available) photo downloads for cheap. I just got another notice from AppSumo about something called "Contest Domination." It appears to do most of the heavy lifting for you (from publicizing, collecting names and sharing on social media to picking the winner(s))--all for a lifetime price of $49. A lot of authors run contests through Bookfunnel, Rafflecopter, etc., but I thought this might be a more efficient way of running contests. I've shied away from most because I worry about laws, etc., This claims to be GDPR compliant. I'm sharing the link and would like to know what others think of this offer. (Sorry the link is so long)

https://appsumo.com/contest-domination/?utm_campaign=Weekly%20Digest%3A%20Guestboard%2C%20Ora%203%2C%20Contest%20Domination%2C%20Vidlogs%2C%20Trustmate%2C%20and%20Zeroin%20%28Feb%202021%29%20-%20List%201%20-%20Active%20%28X5HcGQ%29&utm_medium=email&utm_source=as-klaviyo&_ke=eyJrbF9jb21wYW55X2lkIjogIkt0cDRaRyIsICJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJsaWVzZXNmQHlhaG9vLmNvbSJ9

Thanks!
Liese Sherwood-Fabre

Amara Dey

This looks good. Thanks.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Amara Dey, Author

www.amaradey.uk

Sent: Monday, February 15, 2021 3:05 PM
To: main@marketingforromancewriters.groups.io
Subject: [mfrwio] I'm considering getting this App and thought I'd share with you all for your opinion

Hi, all!
Thanks so an alert I got through this loop, I have a Depositphoto account that gives me 100 (Well, I've done two more times so, more than 200 still available) photo downloads for cheap. I just got another notice from AppSumo about something called "Contest Domination." It appears to do most of the heavy lifting for you (from publicizing, collecting names and sharing on social media to picking the winner(s))--all for a lifetime price of $49. A lot of authors run contests through Bookfunnel, Rafflecopter, etc., but I thought this might be a more efficient way of running contests. I've shied away from most because I worry about laws, etc., This claims to be GDPR compliant. I'm sharing the link and would like to know what others think of this offer. (Sorry the link is so long)

https://appsumo.com/contest-domination/?utm_campaign=Weekly%20Digest%3A%20Guestboard%2C%20Ora%203%2C%20Contest%20Domination%2C%20Vidlogs%2C%20Trustmate%2C%20and%20Zeroin%20%28Feb%202021%29%20-%20List%201%20-%20Active%20%28X5HcGQ%29&utm_medium=email&utm_source=as-klaviyo&_ke=eyJrbF9jb21wYW55X2lkIjogIkt0cDRaRyIsICJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJsaWVzZXNmQHlhaG9vLmNvbSJ9

Thanks!
Liese Sherwood-Fabre

Tracey Cramer-Kelly

Liese,

AppSumo has a good reputation, I think.
I might even consider this one. :-)
I just want to be clear and how I would use it because, well, $50 is still $50 and I have so many needs for that $50!!

--
Tracey Cramer-Kelly
Heroes with a Touch of Vulnerability
www.TKRomance.com