Topics

Holiday Stories/Gifts Post(s)

MK Dean

Hello everyone!

I'm getting ready to do my annual holiday stories post(s) and am inviting you to send me your media kits/buy links etc for any 2020 holiday stories you may have. If I get the anticipated response this year, I may wind up doing multiple posts starting the day after Thanksgiving and weekly until Christmas.

I accept all romance genres, though I might end up bunching material based on heat levels (i.e. sweet versus sensual/steamy).

Please send your media kits to mckennadeanromance@...

If you don't have a holiday story coming out in 2020 but have thoughts about the perfect holiday gift for the author/reader in your life (such as planners, writing aids, notebooks, etc), I would love to hear about them too! I have a small but dedicated email list, with a >50% open rate and a 22% click rate, and the links to these posts will go out to the newsletter as well. I have over 1500 followers on my blog.

Please specify in your subject line either 2020 HOLIDAY STORY or HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA. I get over 500 emails a day, and will have a hard time finding these without a little help. Thanks in advance!

McKenna

vickibatman@...

Attached is the media kit and cover for Sommerville holidays too. Thank you.

I am always happy to hostess you on Handbags,Books..Whatever. VB

Vicki Batman, sassy writer

Temporarily Insane - No man. Bad Job. And murder.
Sommerville holidays too Love blossoms in the small town of Sommerville in these heartwarming holiday tales, filled with fun and forever possibilities.

--
Vicki Batman, sassy writer of funny fiction

Many thanks MK! I've sent you my media kit cover and ads for my story The Holiday Mermaid.

Alice

On Sun, Nov 15, 2020 at 3:44 PM vickibatman via groups.io <vickibatman=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Alice Renaud
“Magic comes from the Heart”

MERMAIDS MARRY IN GREEN - "Exciting, adventurous, swimming in passion..." Goodreads & Bookbub 5 STAR REVIEWS
MUSIC FOR A MERMAN - 5 STAR REVIEWS
A MERMAN'S CHOICE - 5 STAR REVIEWS