Topics

Hi everyone! I am looking for romance writers (Non Erotica) for interview on Youtube Channel!

Amelia Danver

Hi everyone! I am looking for romance writers (Non Erotica) for interview on my Youtube Channel! Please submit your EOI in the next week or so! Thank you!

Cheers,
Amelia Danver
ameliadanver@...

Daryl Devore

What's an EOI???

Daryl Devoré
Sensual escapism where sexy men meet strong-willed women.

Ophelia Kee

I write PNR and Adult fantasy with explicit scenes. I am interested.

On Sun, Feb 14, 2021 at 4:40 AM Amelia Danver via groups.io <ameliadanver=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi everyone! I am looking for romance writers (Non Erotica) for interview on my Youtube Channel! Please submit your EOI in the next week or so! Thank you!

Cheers,
Amelia Danver
ameliadanver@...

Amara Dey

Hi I too write PNR with explicit scenes. I too am interested.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Amara Dey, Author

www.amaradey.uk

I write PNR and Adult fantasy with explicit scenes. I am interested.

On Sun, Feb 14, 2021 at 4:40 AM Amelia Danver via groups.io <ameliadanver=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi everyone! I am looking for romance writers (Non Erotica) for interview on my Youtube Channel! Please submit your EOI in the next week or so! Thank you!

Cheers,
Amelia Danver
ameliadanver@...

Clyve Rose

Hi Amelia,

I write historical romance (Regency), and have just been named as a finalist for Best Debut (2020) by ARRA (Aust. Romance Reader's Assoc.). My books are steamy but not erotica. My debut novel headlines a Romani heroine, and my Xmas novella told the story of a female portraitist in Paris in 1814, who disguised herself as a man in order to earn enough to support her family.

I'd love to chat. Let me know what else you need.

Kind regards,

Clyve Rose
Award-winning author
Historical Fiction * Regency Romance
https://linktr.ee/clyverose

The Christmas Salon OUT NOW
Always a Princess OUT NOW

On Sun, Feb 14, 2021 at 8:40 PM Amelia Danver via groups.io <ameliadanver=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi everyone! I am looking for romance writers (Non Erotica) for interview on my Youtube Channel! Please submit your EOI in the next week or so! Thank you!

Cheers,
Amelia Danver
ameliadanver@...

Cynthia Terelst

Hi Amelia,

I write contemporary romance set in Australia with steamy scenes (not erotica). I would be interested in being interviewed. Do you have a link to your YouTube channel for authors to check it out?

(Daryl, EOI means expression of interest)

Regards

facebook
twitter
linkedin
instagram

Cynthia Terelst

Author

Contemporary Romance | Young Adult Fiction

cynthiaterelst@...
www.cynthiaterelst.com
Create Your Own Free Signature

On Sun, Feb 14, 2021 at 7:40 PM Amelia Danver via groups.io <ameliadanver=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi everyone! I am looking for romance writers (Non Erotica) for interview on my Youtube Channel! Please submit your EOI in the next week or so! Thank you!

Cheers,
Amelia Danver
ameliadanver@...

Augustina Van Hoven

Amelia:

I write paranormal romance, time travel romance and futuristic romance.  Heat level around two or three.  I’m interested as well.

Augustina Van Hoven

Proving Love is Strange

Love Through Time Series

A New Frontier Series

The Tovenaar Series

Website  FaceBook  Twitter  Pinterest

On Sun, Feb 14, 2021 at 4:40 AM Amelia Danver via groups.io <ameliadanver=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi everyone! I am looking for romance writers (Non Erotica) for interview on my Youtube Channel! Please submit your EOI in the next week or so! Thank you!

Cheers,
Amelia Danver
ameliadanver@...

Amelia Danver

Hi Everyone! Thank you for your expression of interest (EOI). Some people have emailed me privately. I am going to start replying people in the next week or two. My Youtube Channel is Amelia Danver. Thanks, everyone!

Cheers,
A.D.

Shiela

I’m not sure what Eoi is but I’m interested.

Shiela Stewart

Paranormal Romance with a bite

www.shielastewart.com

Hi everyone! I am looking for romance writers (Non Erotica) for interview on my Youtube Channel! Please submit your EOI in the next week or so! Thank you!

Cheers,
Amelia Danver
ameliadanver@...

Amara Dey

It means – Expression of Interest. 😊 So you have answered the question.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Amara Dey, Author

www.amaradey.uk

Hi everyone! I am looking for romance writers (Non Erotica) for interview on my Youtube Channel! Please submit your EOI in the next week or so! Thank you!

Cheers,
Amelia Danver
ameliadanver@...

Jami Gray

Hey Amelia,
If you're still looking for authors, I'd be happy to throw my name in for consideration. I write Urban Fantasy and PNR across four different series.

--

JAMI GRAY

Magical Intrigue & Fearless Romance

Come find me if you dare:

Website   |  Amazon  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  | Goodreads

Karen Newton

Hi, Amelia!

I write science fiction and fantasy, often blended with romance, under the name Carmen Webster Buxton. None of my books is steamy; the sex is most often a "fade to back kind of thing", where it's clear what is going to happen but we don't see much. I like writing love stories in far future or fantasy settings because then I can make up the rules of the society and create barriers to romance that don't exist in the real world.

Here's my Amazon page if you want to check out my books. https://www.amazon.com/Carmen-Webster-Buxton/e/B004V8MM8U/

Thanks for the interest!

Karen/Carmen

leahspafford@...

I see you have received quite a few responses, but I also wanted to express my interest.

I write contemporary romance, and my first novel is due to be released in March. :-)

Leah Omar
leahspafford@...
LeahOmarBooks on Twitter, IG, FB

sarah mcgregor

Me too! It looks like you have more than enough but in case you're looking for a specific range of genres - I have two books out. One is through a publisher (contemporary romance) and one is self-published (time travel Regency romance). I have two more almost ready to come out, another contemporary and a Regency romance. Steam level is 3 - 4 teapots out of 5.

- Sarah

Shiela

LOL Okay.

Shiela Stewart

Paranormal Romance with a bite

www.shielastewart.com

Hi everyone! I am looking for romance writers (Non Erotica) for interview on my Youtube Channel! Please submit your EOI in the next week or so! Thank you!

Cheers,
Amelia Danver
ameliadanver@...

Elizabeth Devlin

Hi Amelia,
I write "Stories with a waterview" with a central romance (not erotica) and would love to do an interview for your YouTube channel. Here is a link to a recent online interview I did and here is the logline for my recent release, Home Waters: On windswept Narragansett Bay, a world-renowned oceanographer and his personal nemesis -- linked by two little girls -- face ecological disaster and their own demons.

Romance with a unique twist.

      Elizabeth
     Elizabeth Devlin
"Stories with a Waterview"

On Sun, Feb 14, 2021 at 4:40 AM Amelia Danver via groups.io <ameliadanver=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi everyone! I am looking for romance writers (Non Erotica) for interview on my Youtube Channel! Please submit your EOI in the next week or so! Thank you!

Cheers,
Amelia Danver
ameliadanver@...

Jayne Fury

Expression Of Interest

--
Jayne Fury
Website | Facebook Twitter

"In order to be irreplaceable one must be different." Coco Chanel

On Sun, Feb 14, 2021 at 6:47 AM Daryl Devore via groups.io <daryl.devore=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:
What's an EOI???

Daryl Devoré
Sensual escapism where sexy men meet strong-willed women.

Donna Confer

I'm interested too! I have 2 series, 1 with 6 books, another with 8 plus I'm writing in Susan Stoker's Protecting series and also in Desiree Holt's Phoenix Agency series.

--
Donna Confer
w/a Lorelei Confer