Topics

#HelpNeeded #blogopenings #HelpNeeded #blogopenings

Christina Lambert

I have a sale coming up for book 3 in my steamy paranormal romance series (will be $2.99 instead of $3.99) for the second half of April. Are there any newsletters or other advertising sites you all recommend? I've booked a few things but have run into a lot of sites that prefer to only do the .99 cent sales so I have been having a hard time finding places to advertise the sale.
ALSO, if any of you have any new releases that you would like shared, I can do so on my wordpress blog. Just let me know and I'll be happy to share.
best wishes,
Christina

Patricia Bates

I have an opening on my blog and newsletters, and can do a youtube interview to spotlight the sale if you'd like.