Topics

#helpneeded #blogopenings + #HelpNeeded #freepromo #blogopenings

Nicole Morgan

Hi all,

I'm looking for blog openings for several authors and titles that I've listed below along with their genre.

If any of these titles (listed below) fit your blog and you'd like to host, please fill out this super short form: QUICK FORM so I can contact you directly and we don't spam the group. :)

Additionally, as a thank you, I would love to include you in some free promotional opportunities I'm running to grow your social media followers.

Thank you in advance!

Contemporary Western/Cowboy Romance (steamy)
Stetson's Lady
Cowboy & His Sweet Spot
Take Me Home, Cowboy

Contemporary Military Romance (steamy)
Unleashed
Redemption
Retribution
A Bounty on Forever

Contemporary Romance (steamy)
Bone Frog Love
All I Want for Christmas Anthology **LAST CHANCE - SET DELISTS ON 3/1/21**