Topics

Has anyone heard of Inkers con? Or has anyone taken this course?


Nadia Braeckel
 

Hey everyone, 

I watched a class by Alessandre Torre who is a successful author, and she has a $50 dollar discount to take the courses on Inkers con. The modules  go over marketing such as opening the bestseller vault, branding yourself and your novels, selling books on instagram, banking on your backlist, domination social media marketing. mailing list masterclass, etc. 

She swears by this class and normally it's $250 but I have until tonight to decide if I want to take this course or not with the discount. So I was wondering if any of you have taken it or even heard of it?

It looks like a great investment, but I wanted to ask you guys before I made my final decision.

P.S. If anyone is interested I can forward you the link to get the discount, just let me know.

Thanks
-Nadia L. Braeckel
Author/Writer

Check out my author page:
Check out my social media pages:


Victoria Jayne
 

It's normally an in person convention. I've heard people benefited from it in the past. I'm considering attending it online this year. But haven't made a decision yet. 

Thank you,

Victoria Jayne

https://www.authorvictoriajayne.com


Patricia Bates
 

I've attended the minis and the free webinars shes offer and wow!!! Ive learned a ton. 
Super excited for the virtual one this year. 

On Wed., Apr. 7, 2021, 3:54 p.m. Victoria Jayne, <AuthorVictoriaJayne@...> wrote:
It's normally an in person convention. I've heard people benefited from it in the past. I'm considering attending it online this year. But haven't made a decision yet. 

Thank you,

Victoria Jayne

https://www.authorvictoriajayne.com


Bernadette Duquette
 

I love Inkers con.

I took the mini convention in January.

And a few of the older ones I could get for free.


On Apr 7, 2021, at 6:21 PM, Patricia Bates <distinctauthors@...> wrote:

I've attended the minis and the free webinars shes offer and wow!!! Ive learned a ton. 
Super excited for the virtual one this year. 

On Wed., Apr. 7, 2021, 3:54 p.m. Victoria Jayne, <AuthorVictoriaJayne@...> wrote:
It's normally an in person convention. I've heard people benefited from it in the past. I'm considering attending it online this year. But haven't made a decision yet. 

Thank you,

Victoria Jayne

https://www.authorvictoriajayne.com




Gayle
 

I've heard about it, too, but never been or taken it (I heard about the minii conference earlier this year but passed it up). This full conference looks GREAT, and I'm thinking of signing up, too. 


On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 4:21 PM Patricia Bates <distinctauthors@...> wrote:
I've attended the minis and the free webinars shes offer and wow!!! Ive learned a ton. 
Super excited for the virtual one this year. 

On Wed., Apr. 7, 2021, 3:54 p.m. Victoria Jayne, <AuthorVictoriaJayne@...> wrote:
It's normally an in person convention. I've heard people benefited from it in the past. I'm considering attending it online this year. But haven't made a decision yet. 

Thank you,

Victoria Jayne

https://www.authorvictoriajayne.com


Judy Reynolds
 

I agree with Patricia. I did the Mini Inkers Con in January online and I was impressed. I like Allesandra Torre's webinars. I always learn something.


On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 5:21 PM Patricia Bates <distinctauthors@...> wrote:
I've attended the minis and the free webinars shes offer and wow!!! Ive learned a ton. 
Super excited for the virtual one this year. 

On Wed., Apr. 7, 2021, 3:54 p.m. Victoria Jayne, <AuthorVictoriaJayne@...> wrote:
It's normally an in person convention. I've heard people benefited from it in the past. I'm considering attending it online this year. But haven't made a decision yet. 

Thank you,

Victoria Jayne

https://www.authorvictoriajayne.com



--
Judy Reynolds
w/a Jana Richards
Laugh. Cry. Love. Feel the Romance.

--
Jana Richards
Laugh. Cry. Love. Feel the Romance.
Website http://www.janarichards.com 
Newsletter  http://janarichards.com/contact.html#newsletter 
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/JanaRichardsAuthor
Amazon Author Page http://www.amazon.com/author/janarichards


Margo Bond Collins
 


Inkers Con is fabulous. I’ve done it online two years in a row. And as soon as the world allows in-person meetings again, I will go to the live conference. 

It’s my second-favorite writers’ conference. 


On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 4:38 PM Nadia Braeckel <Torntiesbook@...> wrote:
Hey everyone, 

I watched a class by Alessandre Torre who is a successful author, and she has a $50 dollar discount to take the courses on Inkers con. The modules  go over marketing such as opening the bestseller vault, branding yourself and your novels, selling books on instagram, banking on your backlist, domination social media marketing. mailing list masterclass, etc. 

She swears by this class and normally it's $250 but I have until tonight to decide if I want to take this course or not with the discount. So I was wondering if any of you have taken it or even heard of it?

It looks like a great investment, but I wanted to ask you guys before I made my final decision.

P.S. If anyone is interested I can forward you the link to get the discount, just let me know.

Thanks
-Nadia L. Braeckel
Author/Writer

Check out my author page:
Check out my social media pages:

--
_________________________

Margo Bond Collins
New York Times Bestselling Author 

~ Aim for the Heart ~


Website
_________________________


 


Cynthia Terelst
 

I did the mini one last year. It was really good.


facebook
twitter
linkedin
instagram

Cynthia Terelst

Author

Contemporary Romance | Young Adult Fiction

cynthiaterelst@...
www.cynthiaterelst.com
Create Your Own Free Signature


On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 7:38 AM Nadia Braeckel <Torntiesbook@...> wrote:
Hey everyone, 

I watched a class by Alessandre Torre who is a successful author, and she has a $50 dollar discount to take the courses on Inkers con. The modules  go over marketing such as opening the bestseller vault, branding yourself and your novels, selling books on instagram, banking on your backlist, domination social media marketing. mailing list masterclass, etc. 

She swears by this class and normally it's $250 but I have until tonight to decide if I want to take this course or not with the discount. So I was wondering if any of you have taken it or even heard of it?

It looks like a great investment, but I wanted to ask you guys before I made my final decision.

P.S. If anyone is interested I can forward you the link to get the discount, just let me know.

Thanks
-Nadia L. Braeckel
Author/Writer

Check out my author page:
Check out my social media pages:


Nadia Braeckel
 

Mini one? I wasn’t aware of this. 

Do you feel like it’s helped you to sell more books? 

And thank you guys for sharing.


On Apr 7, 2021, at 9:55 PM, Cynthia Terelst <cynthiaterelst@...> wrote:


I did the mini one last year. It was really good.


facebook
twitter
linkedin
instagram

Cynthia Terelst

Author

Contemporary Romance | Young Adult Fiction

cynthiaterelst@...
www.cynthiaterelst.com
Create Your Own Free Signature


On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 7:38 AM Nadia Braeckel <Torntiesbook@...> wrote:
Hey everyone, 

I watched a class by Alessandre Torre who is a successful author, and she has a $50 dollar discount to take the courses on Inkers con. The modules  go over marketing such as opening the bestseller vault, branding yourself and your novels, selling books on instagram, banking on your backlist, domination social media marketing. mailing list masterclass, etc. 

She swears by this class and normally it's $250 but I have until tonight to decide if I want to take this course or not with the discount. So I was wondering if any of you have taken it or even heard of it?

It looks like a great investment, but I wanted to ask you guys before I made my final decision.

P.S. If anyone is interested I can forward you the link to get the discount, just let me know.

Thanks
-Nadia L. Braeckel
Author/Writer

Check out my author page:
Check out my social media pages:


 

I've taken other classes of hers, and I've found them to be worth the money. I did Inkers Con 2020 and it was fabulous! I learned a lot and still refer back to my notes for certain things.
Hope this helps,
Jen


Nadia Braeckel
 

yes, it does! thank you
-Nadia L. Braeckel
Author/Writer

Check out my author page:
Check out my social media pages:



On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 11:28 AM JenLNose <jennifer.noseworthy@...> wrote:
I've taken other classes of hers, and I've found them to be worth the money. I did Inkers Con 2020 and it was fabulous! I learned a lot and still refer back to my notes for certain things.
Hope this helps,
Jen


Patricia Bates
 

I think so. It really helped me focus on what I was missing out in my plans and develop my business plan, marketing plan, and get in touch with what I need to do so I wasn't throwing things at the wall with no results. 


On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 10:09 AM Nadia Braeckel <Torntiesbook@...> wrote:
Mini one? I wasn’t aware of this. 

Do you feel like it’s helped you to sell more books? 

And thank you guys for sharing.


On Apr 7, 2021, at 9:55 PM, Cynthia Terelst <cynthiaterelst@...> wrote:


I did the mini one last year. It was really good.


facebook
twitter
linkedin
instagram

Cynthia Terelst

Author

Contemporary Romance | Young Adult Fiction

cynthiaterelst@...
www.cynthiaterelst.com
Create Your Own Free Signature


On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 7:38 AM Nadia Braeckel <Torntiesbook@...> wrote:
Hey everyone, 

I watched a class by Alessandre Torre who is a successful author, and she has a $50 dollar discount to take the courses on Inkers con. The modules  go over marketing such as opening the bestseller vault, branding yourself and your novels, selling books on instagram, banking on your backlist, domination social media marketing. mailing list masterclass, etc. 

She swears by this class and normally it's $250 but I have until tonight to decide if I want to take this course or not with the discount. So I was wondering if any of you have taken it or even heard of it?

It looks like a great investment, but I wanted to ask you guys before I made my final decision.

P.S. If anyone is interested I can forward you the link to get the discount, just let me know.

Thanks
-Nadia L. Braeckel
Author/Writer

Check out my author page:
Check out my social media pages:


Anna Taylor Sweringen
 

Yes, I've attended the mini-con. Great content for a lot less than the full inkers con conference. Next year I plan to budget for the full conference.

Anna T.S.
w/a 
Anna M. Taylor & Michal Scott


Patricia Bates
 

I signed up for this years con...did the payment plan and am excited to do it. Booking those days off from the day job 


On Thu., Apr. 8, 2021, 4:55 p.m. Anna Taylor Sweringen, <anna.taylor1@...> wrote:
Yes, I've attended the mini-con. Great content for a lot less than the full inkers con conference. Next year I plan to budget for the full conference.

Anna T.S.
w/a 
Anna M. Taylor & Michal Scott


Nadia Braeckel
 

All your responses have been helpful! I think I’m going to sign up Soon!! 


On Apr 8, 2021, at 6:24 PM, Patricia Bates <distinctauthors@...> wrote:


I signed up for this years con...did the payment plan and am excited to do it. Booking those days off from the day job 

On Thu., Apr. 8, 2021, 4:55 p.m. Anna Taylor Sweringen, <anna.taylor1@...> wrote:
Yes, I've attended the mini-con. Great content for a lot less than the full inkers con conference. Next year I plan to budget for the full conference.

Anna T.S.
w/a 
Anna M. Taylor & Michal Scott