Topics

group promo available through story origin

Sierra Brave

I've got a group promo going through story origin. Ideally, for twisted fairytales with shifters and magic. Must have a shifter. Must be less than $3.

The rules: This promo is for Paranormal or fantasy romance with shifters. A magical element is not required, but books with a fairytale lean or magic will be given priority for special placement. (No children's books. Clean romance is okay as long as you don't mind promoting steamy romance too.) MUST BE $3 OR LESS FOR THE ENTIRE PROMO PERIOD.

Love,
---Sierra

Shiela

Hi Sierra,

I’ve never heard of Story Origin.  Can you give me more information?  You can email it to me if you prefer.

Shiela Stewart

Paranormal Romance with a bite

www.shielastewart.com

From: main@marketingforromancewriters.groups.io On Behalf Of Sierra Brave
Sent: February 15, 2021 12:50 PM
To: main@marketingforromancewriters.groups.io
Subject: [mfrwio] group promo available through story origin

I've got a group promo going through story origin. Ideally, for twisted fairytales with shifters and magic. Must have a shifter. Must be less than $3.

The rules: This promo is for Paranormal or fantasy romance with shifters. A magical element is not required, but books with a fairytale lean or magic will be given priority for special placement. (No children's books. Clean romance is okay as long as you don't mind promoting steamy romance too.) MUST BE $3 OR LESS FOR THE ENTIRE PROMO PERIOD.

Love,

---Sierra

Sierra Brave

It’s an app for writers/readers for newsletter swaps, group promos, reviews and such. Right now it is free because it’s in beta production. Get more info here: https://storyoriginapp.com/

On Tuesday, February 16, 2021, Shiela <shielas@...> wrote:

Hi Sierra,

I’ve never heard of Story Origin.  Can you give me more information?  You can email it to me if you prefer.

Shiela Stewart

www.shielastewart.com

Love,

---Sierra

Shiela

Thanks. I’ll check it out.

Shiela Stewart

www.shielastewart.com

Sent: February 16, 2021 12:30 PM
Subject: Re: [mfrwio] group promo available through story origin

It’s an app for writers/readers for newsletter swaps, group promos, reviews and such. Right now it is free because it’s in beta production. Get more info here: https://storyoriginapp.com/

On Tuesday, February 16, 2021, Shiela <shielas@...> wrote:

Hi Sierra,

I’ve never heard of Story Origin.  Can you give me more information?  You can email it to me if you prefer.

Shiela Stewart

www.shielastewart.com

Love,

---Sierra

--