Getting Amazon to Match Nook Free ebook

Marcia James

Hi!  I haven't had a chance to post a lot of comments, but I really appreciate all of the advice offered by MFRW members. Thanks!

My question is: How do I report to Amazon that a (friend's) ebook is free everywhere but Amazon?

The last I heard, that is the only way to make a book free on Amazon if you published wide. Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks!

Marcia James
Hot, Humorous Romances
MarciaJames.net

It used to be a chore. Now it's super easy. Barely an inconvenience.* ;)
Go here: https://author.amazon.com/en_US/contact
Select Reports and Marketing, and then Pricing and royalties.
You can call or email - the link/number is right there.
I email. I get a reply quickly, and I have a written record.

*Thank you, Ryan George :)

Join Kayelle's Keepers www.facebook.com/groups/KayellesKeepers

Marcia James

Thank you, Kayelle!  You're like Yoda when it comes to indie publishing information.

Have a great week!
-- Marcia ;-)

That's because many mistakes I have made, yes...  ;)

Join Kayelle's Keepers www.facebook.com/groups/KayellesKeepers