Free Promo for Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, Paranormal, Mystery, Thriller, Horror #PromoOpp #freepromo

Sorchia DuBois

Greetings and Felicitations, Fellow Ink Slingers:

If you are looking for a spot to promote your fantasy, mystery, or paranormal--or any of the genres in the topic title--visit this link: Novel Magic in Sorchia's Universe. I cater to anything a little weird-- actually, the weirder, the better! If you aren't certain your book fits, just drop me a note at SorchiaDuBois @ gmail (dot) com.
You'll find a link to my Novel Magic Sign-Up Genius , suggestions for content, and instructions for submitting your stuff. I'll also add links to your post to my monthly newsletter. If you want to take a peek at what the finished product might look like, go to Sorchia's Universe to see posts and HERE to see a copy of the latest newsletter.

I'm recovering from a slight case of cancer--all is well and I'm almost a year past the last treatment--but I'm still fuzzy in the head ( even a little more than I was before!) so I drop the ball sometimes. Be sure to let me know if I can do anything better for your promo.

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing you in my Universe.
--

Sorchia DuBois
Magic and Mystery, Romance and History, A little Whisky, and a Cat.