Topics

free promo!! #signup #freepromo

Barbara J. Mountjoy

My fellow authors have often made it easier for me by inviting me to guest on their blogs, and now I’m doing the same for you. If you have an adventurous entry in sci-fi, fantasy, suspense, paranormal romance or other topic you’d like to share, please sign up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050c4ba4a628abfb6-lyndis

I’d ask that you send a blog post 300-500 words long, art (cover, author pic, other photos relating to the post), social media links, etc. , and an excerpt to give the flavor of your story. Please don’t just give me a link to your media kit. 🙂  If you have questions, email me at lyndialexander at gmail dot com .

Looking forward to reading all about my adventurous friends!