Topics

Font question

Laura Haley-McNeil

This is invaluable, Kayelle. Thank you for sharing this site.

I have a question for you or anyone else on this loop. I found a font I like but can’t identify it. Does anyone recognize it, or can anyone direct me to a site that can identify it? If not, I’ll contact the author. I’ve attached the cover to this email. Hopefully, this will come through. I tried to paste the cover into this email, but can’t figure out how. I’m interested in the font for the words DECEPTION  and PROPORTION, particularly the D in DECEPTION and the P in PROPORTION.

Thanks for any help you can share.

Laura Haley-McNeil

Beaumont Brides Boxed Set Books 1-3, Coming Soon

Never Kiss Goodbye, Book 8 of the Crystal Creek Series

Kindle Kobo  Barnes & Noble iBooks

Sign up for Laura’s newsletter

Follow Laura on Facebook  and Twitter and BookBub