Topics

Facebook and Marketing

Hallee Bridgeman

An article I wrote regarding the recent buzz about Facebook:

https://successfulchristianselfpublishing.com/facebook-fear-and-wailing/

--

In Christ,

Hallee
          Bridgeman

True Romance, Gripping Suspense, Real Heroes, Genuine Faith

Find Hallee online:
Website, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Goodreads

Anna Taylor Sweringen

Thanks for sharing, Hallee. Quite on point.

Anna T.S.
w/a Michal Scott &  Anna M. Taylor

Imogene Nix

Helen I agree.

Just today, I’ve added a forum to my website. I’m running a Word Press with store, newsletter & forum all working from the same server. I pay annually for these benefits, and I’m not beholden to a thirty party corporation. Now, I’m just going to go back it all up again! :D

Immy