Topics

EMERGENCY PROMO OP: MFRW MAGAZINE

Rochelle Weber

HELP!!! Somehow, I've lost the folder that my magazine e-mails sort into.  If you submitted a book to me this month, please resubmit ASAP!  It's a short month and I have less time than usual to put out the magazine.

Many thanks & hugs,

Rochelle

Rochelle Weber

Love, Laughter & Floating Tears

The Thin Person Inside

Website | Blog

On 2/15/2021 14:27, Rochelle Weber wrote:

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers at this difficult time.

Many thanks & hugs,

Rochelle

Rochelle Weber

Love, Laughter & Floating Tears