Topics

Email newsletters #help Rue Allen #help

Carly Carson

Thank you so much for the words Rue. I had to laugh at the go there, do this, do it all over again because that is exactly what I'm going through.

I have contacted my host and Register.com (who I pay for the domain). I'm getting nowhere fast.

I'm not sure it's Mailerlite's fault per se (the fault is with crooks who try to steal domains, thus necessitating all this baloney) but the fact is their support is not what it used to be.

Carly Carson

 On Monday, March 29, 2021, 02:04:29 PM EDT, Rue Allyn <rue@...> wrote:

I used MailChimp and was happy as long as I did not need any support. Mailerlite has some support, but only by email unless you upgrade to one of their more expensive plans. The authentication issue may not be Mailerlite’s issue. I know when I was setting up my domains and authenticating with Google for analytics etc. it was a nightmare—go here, find this, enter that, do it all over again because of x, y, and z. I am not by any means an expert in authentication, but you might try contacting your hosting provider. I have bluehost, and they are always helpful, even when the problem isn’t theirs. Their support chat usually can help me figure out where the problem is. I pray you get your issue resolved quickly and easily, Carly.

  I had mailchimp and switched to Mailerlite, which I found much easier to use, and the support was better.

  However, I've been having major issues with mailerlite lately and they aren't providing any support. (The issue relates to authenticating my domain, which has been with them for several years and is suddenly a problem, although they can't tell me why.)

  So I don't know who you should use, but I would be cautious about these 2 outfits.

  Carly Carson

It's my first question post so I hope I get it right. :) I'm a fairly new author - yes, a lot to learn - and my question is about newsletters: which works best for ease-of-use, keeping track of subscribers, and analytics (eg. clicks, opens, etc)? I'm looking at Mailchimp vs Mailerlite, but I'm open to other suggestions.

Estelle Pettersen

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#4077) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #help

Check out group rules and opportunities in the Guidelines section on the IO group. MFRW has blogs, plus accounts on most social media. Are you following us?
_._,_._,_

Rue Allyn

I haven’t been with Mailerlite that long. Don’t know what the ‘crooks’ get out of pirating domains. Hijacking FB profiles and the like. I’m not certain they realize what trouble they are causing for people who they don’t even know. Sigh. Hope your issues get resolved soon, and to your advantage.

Cheers,

Rue A.

[...]

Sloan

I've been trying to Log into my Mailerlite account for a couple of days now and it keeps telling me it is unsuccessful.  I haven't tried to contact anyone yet, but if they've been hacked then I guess that would explain a few things.  I guess I'll contact them today.  🙁

Sloan McBride
Author of Paranormal and Suspense Romance

On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 8:39 PM Rue Allyn <rue@...> wrote:

[...]

Bonnie Phelps

I've been into my account this morning. Hopefully support can solve your issue. Good luck.

Bonnie