Topics

Does anyone have a Rafflecopter giveaway they'd like to promote in my December newsletter

Tina Donahue

Hey all -

I'm coming off my Oct/Nov Rafflecopter giveaway - 99,675 entries thus far! (see below screenshot - if it doesn't work, you can view the giveaway here: https://tinadonahuebooks.blogspot.com/ (right sidebar) - and would like another giveaway to promo in my December newsletter.

If you're part of a Rafflecopter giveaway that will last until the end of December (or even into January), please contact me off group (tinadonahuebooks@...). I'd love to promo your giveaway in my Dec newsletter since I always have a giveaway for my subscribers. Send me the embed link and I'll put it on my site Dec 1.

I'm particularly looking for giveaways that feature a number of authors (boxed sets, etc).

Thanks!

image.png

--
Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

--
Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

PASSIONATE PURSUIT - “The story is brimming with risqué retorts and searing sex scenes.” Publishers Weekly
WICKED WHISPERS - 5 STAR REVIEWS
MUZZLING THE BEAST - 5 STAR REVIEWS
DEEP WITHIN ME (4 STARS - ROMANTIC TIMES)
DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS (HOLT MEDALLION AWARD OF MERIT)