Deposit Photos

Judy Reynolds

I just bought the Deposit Photos deal from App Sumo. If anyone is interested in this deal ($39 US for 100 photos) you can use this link to get $10 off:

Give it a try and see if it works.

--
Judy Reynolds
w/a Jana Richards

--
Jana Richards
Laugh. Cry. Love. Feel the Romance.
Website http://www.janarichards.com
Newsletter  http://janarichards.com/contact.html#newsletter
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/JanaRichardsAuthor
Amazon Author Page http://www.amazon.com/author/janarichards

Anne Morgan

I bought it last week, and the redemption code does not work. Has anyone has this problem?
AppSumo support referred me to Depositphotos support.

Ana Morgan

On May 10, 2021, at 3:25 PM, Judy Reynolds <reynoldsjudy60@...> wrote:

I just bought the Deposit Photos deal from App Sumo. If anyone is interested in this deal ($39 US for 100 photos) you can use this link to get $10 off:

Give it a try and see if it works.

--
Judy Reynolds
w/a Jana Richards
Laugh. Cry. Love. Feel the Romance.

--
Jana Richards
Laugh. Cry. Love. Feel the Romance.
Website http://www.janarichards.com
Newsletter  http://janarichards.com/contact.html#newsletter
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/JanaRichardsAuthor
Amazon Author Page http://www.amazon.com/author/janarichards

Kris Anne

I bought it last week to. I got 10% off for opening a new account with the original link sent but the $10 off didn't work. Still a great deal.
I’m searching for cover images for my next 4 releases!

Kris Anne Dean -Author

Dark and Dangerous Desires (Mafia, Menacing and MC)

Website: http://bit.ly/KrisAnneDean-DarkRomance

Facebook Page: http://bit.ly/krisAnneDeanFBPage

Instagram: http://bit.ly/KADInstagram

On May 10, 2021, at 4:58 PM, Anne Morgan <anamorgan1950@...> wrote:

[...]

Barbara Scott

I bought Deposit Photos - $39 for 100 images about six months ago and the code never worked.  Deposit Photos doesn’t recognize my purchase.  Boo!

Barbara Scott

[...]

You can live chat on depositphotos and talk to a person directly. Just go to the homepage and click the chat button. Be prepared to give them the date you bought it and the code. You'll be able to copy/paste in the chat box. https://depositphotos.com

Join Kayelle's Keepers www.facebook.com/groups/KayellesKeepers

Patricia Bates

I bought last week and no issues with the code.

On Mon., May 10, 2021, 3:58 p.m. Anne Morgan, <anamorgan1950@...> wrote:
[...]

Kris Bock

>I bought it last week, and the redemption code does not work. H

That's frustrating. Note that AppSumo has a refund for any reason policy - I think it's for 60 days. So if you don't get help, at least you can  get your money back.

Get The Furrever Friends Cat Café Sweet Romance series on Amazon, free with KU.
Visit the Amazon series page for the Sweet Home Alabama romantic comedy novels.
Writing for children as Chris Eboch

Carly Carson

Have you tried Depositphotos support? I had a problem with the redemption code when I first bought this deal ( a few years ago) and I waited too long to redeem the code. It does expire, although that may not be your problem. Anyway, they did fix it for me (even though I made a mistake) so do try.

Carly Carson

 I bought it last week, and the redemption code does not work. Has anyone has this problem?

AppSumo support referred me to Depositphotos support.

Ana Morgan

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#4495) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Check out group rules and opportunities in the Guidelines section on the IO group. MFRW has blogs, plus accounts on most social media. Are you following us?
_._,_._,_

Anne Morgan

Thank you, Carly!
I persisted until I got through to Depositphotos customer support.
Turns out i needed to confirm a Depositphotos account. After I did that, the redemption code worked.
Whew!
Ana Morgan