Coffee Time Romance

Miriam Newman

Anyone know how to reach Coffee Time Romance?  Mail sent to their Contact address is being returned.  Thanks.

Miriam
www.miriamnewman.com

Patricia Bates

Depends on who you're trying to reach. I have an email.for the blog coordinator that was working

On Sun., May 9, 2021, 9:37 p.m. Miriam Newman via groups.io, <mrmireland=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Anyone know how to reach Coffee Time Romance?  Mail sent to their Contact address is being returned.  Thanks.

Miriam
www.miriamnewman.com

Miriam Newman

Thanks.  That's not necessarily who I need but I'll sure try it.  Their contact link sends you to the webmistress and that one keeps coming back.

Miriam

Depends on who you're trying to reach. I have an email.for the blog coordinator that was working

On Sun., May 9, 2021, 9:37 p.m. Miriam Newman via groups.io, <mrmireland=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Anyone know how to reach Coffee Time Romance?  Mail sent to their Contact address is being returned.  Thanks.

Miriam
www.miriamnewman.com

Try Karenne Lyn karennelyn @ gmail.com (no spaces)

Join Kayelle's Keepers www.facebook.com/groups/KayellesKeepers

Miriam Newman

Thanks, Kayelle.

Miriam

karennelyn @ gmail.com

Sloan

Karenne is who I always deal with re general stuff.  She's great.

Sloan McBride
Author of Paranormal and Suspense Romance

On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 11:28 AM Kayelle Allen <sempervians@...> wrote:
Try Karenne Lyn karennelyn @ gmail.com (no spaces)

Join Kayelle's Keepers www.facebook.com/groups/KayellesKeepers

Miriam Newman

Thanks, Sloan.  She did get back to me and, just as you say, was helpful!

Miriam

Karenne is who I always deal with re general stuff.  She's great.