Topics

Blogging - from reader's perspective

Lisabet Sarai

Just want to add that I have gone out and bought books after reading excerpts on an author's blog (within the past month, in fact). Having a post focused on a particular book gives your readers the opportunity to sample your style as well as finding out about the book's plot and characters. AND they have (or should have) the buy links right there.

(I recommend that you ALWAYS include an excerpt...)

Also - I should have mentioned that I run contests on my blog at least a couple times a month (usually giving away free books, sometimes GCs). When I do, I announce this to my email list. Works for me.

Warmly,
Lisabet

--
She wants to build sex toys... if they'll let her

THE PORNOGRAPHER'S APPRENTICE by Lisabet Sarai
Steam punk with the emphasis on steam!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08MWMZZGP
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1053072

*Imagination is the ultimate aphrodisiac.

Visit Lisabet Sarai's Fantasy Factory - http://www.lisabetsarai.com ( https://ymlptr1.com/408adebmmagaehsewadauqyazauyb/click.php )
Venture Beyond Romance - http://lisabetsarai.blogspot.com ( https://ymlptr1.com/82a84ebmjapaehsewarauqyagauyb/click.php )
Follow me on Twitter: @lisabetsarai ( https://ymlptr1.com/25594ebmbanaehsewazauqyarauyb/click.php )*