Topics

Blog Openings #signup #freepromo #blogopenings

Lyndell Williams

Greetings everyone,

I have been out of the loop due to emergency surgery and weeks of complications.

I do have openings on my Layla Writes Love blog for guest posts, author interviews, cover reveals, new releases and excerpts. Click the link below to signup!

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a0b4ba5ac29a3fd0-layla2

Best,
--
Lyndell Williams

Blog - https://laylawriteslove.com/

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/laylawriteslove/

Twitter - https://twitter.com/laylawriteslove

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/laylawriteslove/

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWpN2YTkr9cGO9Z7-AB8xNw

Goodreads - https://www.goodreads.com/laylawriteslove

Amazon - http://amazon.com/author/laylawriteslove

Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.com/abdullahpoulos/lyndell-williams-author/

Gayle

So very sorry to hear you had emergency surgery and complications! Hope you're doing much better now.

Thank you for the opportunities, Lyndell!

Warm regards,

Gayle

On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 5:48 AM Lyndell Williams <laylafied@...> wrote:
[...]

Fiona McGier

Oh my, Lyndell!  I hope you're on the mend now, and not in pain. What a horrible time to have to head into a hospital--then to have complications also? With the ever-present threat of Co-Vid always hanging like the sword of Damocles over your hear? <shudder>  Glad that you're back in the saddle again.

I already signed up for a March date with you. I have a first-generation Irish-American heroine who is from a family of 10--so I signed up for St Patty's day. Looking forward to it!

Fiona