Topics

Author Takeover Event - spots still open #PromoOpp #signup #freepromo

Patricia Bates

Hi everyone,

There's an upcoming event on Facebook from Oct 28-30th where authors of all genres are joining with their readers to take part in an author Takeover. This is a free event, and there are still a few spots left. If anyone is interested in joining the event they can find it here. The signup is here and Spreadsheet forms can be found here
We are looking into doing a live feed for one hour at the end of the event, if you're interested in it, please feel free to message me or reply to this thread :)

Happy writing

Thank you Patricia, I have signed up for 28 October at 1 pm central time (6 pm UK time).

Best wishes

Alice

--
Alice Renaud
“Magic comes from the Heart”

MERMAIDS MARRY IN GREEN - "Exciting, adventurous, swimming in passion..." Goodreads & Bookbub 5 STAR REVIEWS
MUSIC FOR A MERMAN - 5 STAR REVIEWS
A MERMAN'S CHOICE - 5 STAR REVIEWS

Fiona McGier

I just signed up for Friday Oct.30 at 8:00 am. That way I can see what others are posting, so I'll know what to put up.  Will that mean I have an hour to be "live" with readers?  What if no readers show up that early? And what is to be put up?

Thanks,
Fiona

On Tue, Oct 13, 2020 at 6:50 PM Patricia Bates <distinctauthors@...> wrote:

Hi everyone,

There's an upcoming event on Facebook from Oct 28-30th where authors of all genres are joining with their readers to take part in an author Takeover. This is a free event, and there are still a few spots left. If anyone is interested in joining the event they can find it here. The signup is here and Spreadsheet forms can be found here
We are looking into doing a live feed for one hour at the end of the event, if you're interested in it, please feel free to message me or reply to this thread :)

Happy writing

--
Fiona

Blog and Website: http://www.fionamcgier.com
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/fionamcgier--Download 1st 20% of my books free!
Free Download: Prescription For Love: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/18367

Patricia Bates

Yes, each author will get one full hour to interact with readers. We're also looking at organizing a life feed event to wrap things up! Thank you to everyone who joined we have three spots left if anyone is interested.