Topics

Author Logos

Kris Anne

Not sure an appropriate tag for this. We talk about branding a lot and I am thinking my starter logo has outlived its usefulness. It’s time to have something designed instead of self made. While I like it, it does not portray dark romance/suspense.

Would anyone be willing to share their author logos for inspiration? I pinky promise not to copy!

Victoria Jayne

Hiya

Here's mine (I'm mobile so I snagged it off my author page)

Thank you,

Victoria Jayne

https://www.authorvictoriajayne.com

Kris Anne

Beautiful!

Kris Anne Dean -Author

Dark and Dangerous Desires (Mafia, Menacing and MC)

Website: http://bit.ly/KrisAnneDean-DarkRomance

Facebook Page: http://bit.ly/krisAnneDeanFBPage

Instagram: http://bit.ly/KADInstagram

On Oct 6, 2020, at 7:14 PM, Victoria Jayne <AuthorVictoriaJayne@...> wrote:

Hiya

Here's mine (I'm mobile so I snagged it off my author page)

<dummyfile.0.part>

Thank you,

Victoria Jayne

https://www.authorvictoriajayne.com

JL Peridot

Here’s mine, Kris Anne! I write scifi romance (with a sort of retro vibe) and contemporary erotica.

There’s a matching monogram made from the “JL” part too. I use that as a favicon on my site and as a sign-off in my newsletter.

--
JL Peridot  |  Love stories and more.

Website: jlperidot.com
Newsletter: DOT CLUB

I've used mine since I started back in 2004. I use it on everything, and even have it on my bio pic. I have round borderless versions for avatars. Has been updated with a different font and I've changed the genres a couple times. But this works for me.
If you go to my website, you'll see my name in humongous letters across the top, along with the genres I write most. I want people to know where they are and what kind of site they've reached. I have my logo on almost every other page on my site, if only in the sidebar.

Kayelle Allen
Author of the Antonello Brothers #SciFiRomance series
www.kayelleallen.com ~ www.twitter.com/kayelleallen
Find your new favorite authors www.rlfblog.com

susan

Here is mine. It took  a long time to come up with something I liked. I write fantasy, fairy tales and romance, so it works for me. The moon and the star stands for progress, light and knowledge.  Inline image

Susan A. Royal

Xander's Tangled Web (Fantasy, Romance)

https://bit.ly/xanderstangledweb

In My Own Shadow (Fantasy, Romance, Adventure)
https://bit.ly/inmyownshadow

It's About Time series:

Bridey's Stranger (Time Travel, Romance)

https://bit.ly/BrideysStranger

Not Long Ago

From Now On
To The Past

available at Amazon/Goodreads
https://susanaroyal.com

On Tuesday, October 6, 2020, 04:24:19 PM CDT, Kris Anne <krisannedeanauthor@...> wrote:

Not sure an appropriate tag for this. We talk about branding a lot and I am thinking my starter logo has outlived its usefulness. It’s time to have something designed instead of self made. While I like it, it does not portray dark romance/suspense.

Would anyone be willing to share their author logos for inspiration? I pinky promise not to copy!

Margo Bond Collins

Author Logo Margo Bond Collins.jpg
_________________________

Margo Bond Collins
New York Times Bestselling Author

~ Aim for the Heart ~

_________________________

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 4:24 PM Kris Anne <Krisannedeanauthor@...> wrote:
Not sure an appropriate tag for this. We talk about branding a lot and I am thinking my starter logo has outlived its usefulness. It’s time to have something designed instead of self made. While I like it, it does not portray dark romance/suspense.

Would anyone be willing to share their author logos for inspiration? I pinky promise not to copy!

Aldrea Alien

This is mine. I've also a silver version for dark backgrounds.

Fiona McGier

Who designed the logo?  Or did you do it yourself?  I'm tech-impaired--maybe I can talk my daughter into designing one for me.

Fiona

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 7:39 PM Kayelle Allen <sempervians@...> wrote:
I've used mine since I started back in 2004. I use it on everything, and even have it on my bio pic. I have round borderless versions for avatars. Has been updated with a different font and I've changed the genres a couple times. But this works for me.
If you go to my website, you'll see my name in humongous letters across the top, along with the genres I write most. I want people to know where they are and what kind of site they've reached. I have my logo on almost every other page on my site, if only in the sidebar.

Kayelle Allen
Author of the Antonello Brothers #SciFiRomance series
www.kayelleallen.com ~ www.twitter.com/kayelleallen
Find your new favorite authors www.rlfblog.com

Fiona

Blog and Website: http://www.fionamcgier.com
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/fionamcgier--Download 1st 20% of my books free!
Free Download: Prescription For Love: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/18367

Lyndell Williams

I always looked at other authors' logos and put in the back of my head to get one. Now I'm inspired to do it. I hired someone on Fiverr. Let's see how it goes!
--
Lyndell Williams

Blog - https://laylawriteslove.com/

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/laylawriteslove/

Twitter - https://twitter.com/laylawriteslove

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/laylawriteslove/

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWpN2YTkr9cGO9Z7-AB8xNw

Goodreads - https://www.goodreads.com/laylawriteslove

Amazon - http://amazon.com/author/laylawriteslove

Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.com/abdullahpoulos/lyndell-williams-author/

K.A. Raines

Let me know who you end up hiring! I need an author logo, but it's just another thing in a long list of things I need lol.

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 6:48 PM Lyndell Williams <laylafied@...> wrote:
I always looked at other authors' logos and put in the back of my head to get one. Now I'm inspired to do it. I hired someone on Fiverr. Let's see how it goes!
--
Lyndell Williams

Blog - https://laylawriteslove.com/

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/laylawriteslove/

Twitter - https://twitter.com/laylawriteslove

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/laylawriteslove/

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWpN2YTkr9cGO9Z7-AB8xNw

Goodreads - https://www.goodreads.com/laylawriteslove

Amazon - http://amazon.com/author/laylawriteslove

Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.com/abdullahpoulos/lyndell-williams-author/

Amber Daulton

Kris Anne

Yeah right! I did my last series so quick, I did nothing right. I’m trying to change that now but I’m behind schedule. My next 1st in series releases in a month 🤦‍♀️

On Oct 7, 2020, at 7:50 PM, K.A. Raines <karispencer80@...> wrote:

Let me know who you end up hiring! I need an author logo, but it's just another thing in a long list of things I need lol.

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 6:48 PM Lyndell Williams <laylafied@...> wrote:
I always looked at other authors' logos and put in the back of my head to get one. Now I'm inspired to do it. I hired someone on Fiverr. Let's see how it goes!
--
Lyndell Williams

Blog - https://laylawriteslove.com/

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/laylawriteslove/

Twitter - https://twitter.com/laylawriteslove

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/laylawriteslove/

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWpN2YTkr9cGO9Z7-AB8xNw

Goodreads - https://www.goodreads.com/laylawriteslove

Amazon - http://amazon.com/author/laylawriteslove

Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.com/abdullahpoulos/lyndell-williams-author/

Sloan

It's very cool.  Did you create it yourself?  I got my publisher logo created at Hot Damn Designs.  I never thought to do one for me as an author.  :-)

image.jpeg

SLOAN MCBRIDE
~~Love Spans All Time~~
Black lives matter. Be part of the change.

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 7:39 PM Kayelle Allen <sempervians@...> wrote:
I've used mine since I started back in 2004. I use it on everything, and even have it on my bio pic. I have round borderless versions for avatars. Has been updated with a different font and I've changed the genres a couple times. But this works for me.
If you go to my website, you'll see my name in humongous letters across the top, along with the genres I write most. I want people to know where they are and what kind of site they've reached. I have my logo on almost every other page on my site, if only in the sidebar.

Kayelle Allen
Author of the Antonello Brothers #SciFiRomance series
www.kayelleallen.com ~ www.twitter.com/kayelleallen
Find your new favorite authors www.rlfblog.com

Linda Rae Sande

I really struggled with what to do for an author logo. My cover designer misunderstood my request and just stylized my name, but once I had my publishing logo, it was easy to adapt it to my stylized name.

-----------------------
Linda Rae Sande
Regency Romance with a Twist • Steamy Ancient Greek  Fantasies
www.lindaraesande.com

Laura Strickland

I love this! Very elegant.

Laura

On Thursday, October 8, 2020, 12:34:27 PM EDT, Linda Rae Sande <lindarae@...> wrote:

I really struggled with what to do for an author logo. My cover designer misunderstood my request and just stylized my name, but once I had my publishing logo, it was easy to adapt it to my stylized name.

Linda Rae Sande
Regency Romance with a Twist • Steamy Ancient Greek  Fantasies
www.lindaraesande.com

Cathleen Ross

I sat down last night inspired by you all and did mine, so some of my books are my signature as well.
I’ve just received some rights back from my publisher for three of my books and I designed my covers, meaning I found the photo and asked my designer to do the type, then fiddled around forever resizing and lining up the books.
Cathleen