Audio Book Rights

Lorna Peel

I've received an email from a publishing assistant at Isis Audio, a division of Ulversoft, regarding audio rights to my Fitzgeralds of Dublin Series. Have any of you had dealings with them? Thanks!

Lorna Peel
Author of historical fiction and mystery romance novels set in Ireland and the UK

Laura Strickland

Lorna,

I am very familiar with the name Ulverscroft, it being a massive publisher of Large Print books, since I worked at a library system for many years and saw the imprint constantly. I believe they are based in Britain. I'd think this would be a wonderful opportunity! Congrats,

Laura Strickland

On Monday, May 10, 2021, 08:33:09 AM EDT, Lorna Peel <lornapeel@...> wrote:

I've received an email from a publishing assistant at Isis Audio, a division of Ulversoft, regarding audio rights to my Fitzgeralds of Dublin Series. Have any of you had dealings with them? Thanks!

Lorna Peel
Author of historical fiction and mystery romance novels set in Ireland and the UK

Lorna Peel

Thanks, Laura. I was just a bit wary because they approached me.