Amazon KDP setup question

Lisabet Sarai

Hello, all,

I've been setting up a new release on Kindle, for pre-order. I've put in all the details (blurb, cover, price, MS, etc.) but I am pretty sure I didn't click the final submit button. However, it's showing up on my bookshelf as "Pre-Order Draft". There's a button that says "Continue Setup" but it just takes me back to the top of the bookshelf. There's a "..." menu that includes "Edit Book Content", "Edit Book Pricing", etc., but none of these do anything... except "Enroll in Kindle Select", which I don't want, and "Delete" (which I may have to end up doing, but I hope not...!)

So, can any one tell me if the book has in fact been submitted or not? I've done this at least a dozen times, but don't recall having had this problem.

Thanks!

Warmly,
Lisabet

--
One look from him and I melt. One word, and I’m on my knees.

THE UNDERSTUDY: ACTS OF SUBMISSION
Steamy BDSM erotic romance by Lisabet Sarai
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B092VYT8DN
Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1080182

*Imagination is the ultimate aphrodisiac.

Visit Lisabet Sarai's Fantasy Factory - http://www.lisabetsarai.com ( https://ymlptr1.com/408adebmmagaehsewadauqyazauyb/click.php )
Venture Beyond Romance - http://lisabetsarai.blogspot.com ( https://ymlptr1.com/82a84ebmjapaehsewarauqyagauyb/click.php )
Follow me on Twitter: @lisabetsarai ( https://ymlptr1.com/25594ebmbanaehsewazauqyarauyb/click.php )*

If you just did it, the book might be in process in Amazon's back-end. Give it 24 hours, or wait till you get the email from Amazon saying your book is on pre-order. You can't make changes until it clears their process. If it accidentally submitted, this should give you a chance to make updates.

Join Kayelle's Keepers www.facebook.com/groups/KayellesKeepers

Bonnie Phelps

If you see the 'continue set up' message, that means that KDP is missing something from the set up process. According to the guidelines, you should be able to offer a pre order without joining kdp. In the past when I've set up my own books, there's usually a message on the page with the missing data telling you what you need to add. That said, Amazon is nothing is not frustrating. Good luck!

Bonnie

On Thu, May 13, 2021 at 6:29 AM Lisabet Sarai <lisabet@...> wrote:
[...]

Contemporary Romance Novels

Iris Blobel

Lisabet - you will need to click the submit button for the preorder to go live.
--
Iris Blobel
www.irisblobel.com

Lisabet Sarai

Hi, Kayelle,

I got a confirmation from Amazon, so I guess I did submit it after all. Thanks!

(I'll be asking for promo help soon...!)

Warmly,
Lisabet