Story Origin #HelpNeeded #storyorigin

Katherine Eddinger Smits

I signed up for my first Story Origin Promo in Books with Animals, and I'm a little confused about how I should be promoting. It appears that the only expectation is for me to include it in my newsletter for the date I signed up and that only clicks on the link count toward my reputation. That makes me a little uneasy as I can control the number of times and places I advertise the link, but not the number of people who click on it. What if I send it to my newsletter subscribers and nobody clicks the link? Will I get a bad rating? Do I get any credit for posting on FB, Tweets, etc.? I would appreciate any info on how this works and how to ensure I keep a good reputation. Thanks.

Victoria Jayne <AuthorVictoriaJayne@...>

Hi Katherine,

You get credit for everyone who clicks on the link you share, so the more you share, the more places you share that link, the more opportunity people have to click on it.

I share it on my most engaging platforms. The links are in my beacons. So in theory every platform has the link for them there.

However, I make a video for them and put it on my tiktok. Sometimes I share it on instagram and FB and Twitter too. And I always share in my newsletter.

--
Thank you,

Victoria Jayne
Author of THE PROPHECY TRILOGY