From: main@marketingforromancewriters.groups.io <main@marketingforromancewriters.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rochelle Weber
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2021 2:18 PM
To: MFRW Group <marketingforromancewriters@groups.io>
Subject: [mfrwio] PROMO OP: MFRW May Magazine Deadline

The deadline for the May issue of the MFRW Magazine is this Thursday, the fifteenth (15th)--for regular book submissions, articles, and advertising.  You do not have to be a member of the io group to submit an article or to advertise with us, although members get first priority in terms of space and they get price discounts on ad rates.  Ads must be paid for before you send the artwork to me.  The PayPal address is: sempervians @gmail .com (no spaces).  As soon as I hear from Kayelle Allen that you have paid for your ad, I will request your artwork.  You can start the process by getting the Advertising Submission form from http://marketingforromancewriters.org/magazine. You can advertise your backlist.

This month, we're accepting books released in March, April, & May 2021 for regular submissions.

We also accept announcements of your upcoming appearances and book signings. Send your emails to mfrwstaff+owner @ groups .io (no spaces).

When you submit your book to the Magazine, please check that you are a member of the io group and provide the e-mail address under which you joined.  We do verify membership. And if you do not completely fill in the indemnity clause, we cannot feature your book. That includes every author involved in boxed sets and anthologies. If not all authors choose to participate, we will feature the books/stories of those who do sign the form.

If your book is already in the Magazine, it will run for a total of three months and you do not have to re-submit.  If you did not have any reviews before but now you do, please shoot me an e-mail with the heading "Magazine-New Review and the Genre, Release Date, and Title of your book so I can find it and plug in the new review.  You can either include the review quote and URL in the body of the e-mail or as an rtf file.

Here's the URL for all of the forms:  http://marketingforromancewriters.org/magazine.

Send all e-mails regarding the Magazine to the Staff Owners' e-mail address.  mfrwstaff+owner @ groups .io (no spaces).

Many Thanks,
Rochelle & Staff, MFRW Magazine
Barbara Donlon Bradley, Michelle Davis, and Ana Morgan

Rochelle Weber

Love, Laughter & Floating Tears

The Thin Person Inside

Website | Blog

Rue Allyn

Sigh. I wish I would learn to check the address in my replies before I send them. Please accept my apologies for cluttering up this list.

Rue A.

Hi Rochelle, Storm & Shelter is an anthology that was shown in MFRW Magzine’s April issue. At that time we had no reviews. This has changed. I’ve included two  review quotes and their URLs below. Use what you feel is appropriate. Thank you, Rue Allyn

InD’Tale Magazine gave us a Crowned Heart of excellence, saying, in part. Set in the fictional village of Fenwick on Sea, “Storm & Shelter” is a superb and varied collection bound to impress a variety of Regency fans. The collection’s theme focuses on those from a higher station in life falling in love with those from a lower station. And it works, no matter the plot or trope. [https://indtale.com/reviews/historical/storm-shelter]

Flippin’ Pages Reviews says:  I will say one thing that relates to all of the stories I read in this book – they are all remarkably well filled out and that is a difficult thing to do in so few pages. [https://flippinpages.blog/2021/03/30/storm-shelter-by-bluestocking-belles/]