Audio book

Daryl Devore

I am preparing my book to be turned into an audio book. Is there a good website to explain what I need to do to the manuscript so the transition from printed word to verbal sounds good?

I'm not talking about notes to a narrator - I mean - do I have to adjust the actual story - add more tag lines or something?

D
Daryl Devoré
Sensual escapism where sexy men meet strong-willed women.

Sloan

I didn't do anything to the story.  I did prepare a document that explained the personalities, things that made the characters special.  I'm a visual person so I would send them pictures of what I thought the characters looked like.  Remember the narrators are sound people so tell them what the character sounds like.  For instance, if there is a character voice from a movie tell them this character sounds like Bruce Willis in The Fifth Element.  That helps them.

Good luck.

Sloan McBride         
Author of Paranormal and Suspense Romance

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 8:21 PM Daryl Devore via groups.io <daryl.devore=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:
I am preparing my book to be turned into an audio book. Is there a good website to explain what I need to do to the manuscript so the transition from printed word to verbal sounds good?

I'm not talking about notes to a narrator - I mean - do I have to adjust the actual story - add more tag lines or something?

D
Daryl Devoré
Sensual escapism where sexy men meet strong-willed women.