Audio book

Daryl Devore

I am preparing my book to be turned into an audio book. Is there a good website to explain what I need to do to the manuscript so the transition from printed word to verbal sounds good?

I'm not talking about notes to a narrator - I mean - do I have to adjust the actual story - add more tag lines or something?

Daryl Devoré
Sensual escapism where sexy men meet strong-willed women.

Sloan

I didn't do anything to the story.  I did prepare a document that explained the personalities, things that made the characters special.  I'm a visual person so I would send them pictures of what I thought the characters looked like.  Remember the narrators are sound people so tell them what the character sounds like.  For instance, if there is a character voice from a movie tell them this character sounds like Bruce Willis in The Fifth Element.  That helps them.

Good luck.

Sloan McBride
Author of Paranormal and Suspense Romance