Topics

Is this something new with Triberr?

vickibatman@...

i get over the limit notice too

On Sunday, February 21, 2021, 10:54:57 AM CST, Tina Donahue <tinadonahuebooks@...> wrote:

Thanks, Kayelle -

I went to my settings on Triberr. The only thing there is my timezone. I checked every single tab on settings, but couldn't find anything that said how fast these posts should be shared. Since I'm using it for free, maybe I don't get one of those options.

I've been with Triberr since the beginning when Dan Cristo (I believe that's his name) started it. So that's a long time. This is the first time I've gotten an 'over limit' message.

Tina

--
Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

PASSIONATE PURSUIT - “The story is brimming with risqué retorts and searing sex scenes.” Publishers Weekly
WICKED WHISPERS - 5 STAR REVIEWS
MUZZLING THE BEAST - 5 STAR REVIEWS
DEEP WITHIN ME (4 STARS - ROMANTIC TIMES)
DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS (HOLT MEDALLION AWARD OF MERIT)

--
Vicki Batman, sassy writer of funny fiction

Tina Donahue

[...]

You can have 100 items in your queue at any one time. I suspect your posts are going out at a slow rate (possibly you set it to be every few hours, or something similar). Once you reach 100, you're out again. Take a look at your queue, and if necessary to restart fresh, clear the queue. I think there's a button for it. Has been years since I had this issue, but that was how I fixed it. https://triberr.com/pages/queue.php
Then check your settings for how often you share. https://triberr.com/pages/settings.php If you have over an hour, that's likely your culprit.
The other possibility is if you share to Twitter at one rate and Facebook at another (or some other site), until both go thru, that item is still in your queue. I had once set Facebook to share once a day and Twitter once an hour. I was overlimit in about 2 days. For that, you can change the time limit on social media to match all sites, and you should be good.
If none of that works, email support@... for help.

Join Kayelle's Keepers www.facebook.com/groups/KayellesKeepers

Tina Donahue

Everyday, I share one post in each Triberr group I'm in.

Today, I got the prompt that I'm 'over limit'.

Anyone else get that?

If so - what's the limit?

Thanks for any insight you can provide. :)